emberrassing

I haven't been around so long....should we give rookierickyray the benefit of the doubt in that he may not realize how insulting his "comebacks" are when posted ? Or is he regularly a jerk ?
Anyway....Glenn did look very solid at times last season and has "managed" his Club fairly well thus far. One bad quarter as I recall. That said, I'm very skeptical that he will finish other than 6th-8th in Qb production this Season, but hey - he looked like a genius next to our guy Spurgeon !!!!
ps. The "In-bare-aass-ing" spelling thing is funny !

Not to offend the majority of posters here, but of all the CFL sites I frequent, this one has the worst spellers of them all.

I know the education system isn't what it used to be, but geez.

A little punctuation in the threads might also make some of them more readable.

That and the habit of typing in shorthand -- "u no who u r" I can decipher along with the best, but I have better things to do.

English class dismissed. :lol:

embarrassing

Thank You!!! I’ve been thinking that a long, long time.

One other point…there is an edit button, and I must confess that I do mispell things wrong, but I try to use that edit button to correct my mishaps. It just makes the posts easier to follow!

well sorry to burst ur bubble, but out of the 2 offensive tds that the bombers have,both of them have been long opening drived tds (so glenn must be doin sumthin rite there) and he has 1 rushing td…(how many touchdowns does troy davis have??and i dont no y u even open ur mouth…look at what week of the season it is…long way to go buddy…glenn can still throw my tds than ray just like last season :lol:

…in a ball control offense you shmuck…

He has been here for quite some time. He even changed nickname after a moment.

Unfortunately, you can’t ban someone from this forum for having no value whatsoever.

my value is to piss off the regulars,

Uh, that's not value.....value is actually contributing something.....you don't do that.....

i use to...until it was apparent how ignorant everyone was toward the eskies..

knowone ever gives them respect for winning. or anything else..so i thought id become a real ass since everyone else toward the eskies

I don't think you became a real ass so much as reinforced what people already suspected.....

RNR

Ya think ya get to us?

If only you knew how much the others laughed your ignorance

i could care less what someone from quebec thinks of me

hey none of you denied that Edmonton doesnt get any respect on this site.

The teams I have respect for.....their moronic posters I don't.

RNR
you may be pleased to know that your ignorance is known from coast to coast

IMO, its embarrassing to have guys like this on this site. Nobody has any use for him , other than to vent anger, or to ridicule him when he makes his bonehead statements.

HEH .,rickyraynotsogood…you don’t just ‘get’ respect…you earn it…the Esks. earned it last year…this is a new season…and as far as that little word ‘respect’ goes…you have a long way to go in that dept. :oops:

Guys it's a game and besides it's football i am looking forward to the game between Bombers and Eskimos along with Ticats and Stamps on Thursday.

Yes, its a game. But it seems like RnR is the only one playing it, and the rest of us have grown out of the playground; whereas, this guy is still fouling the sandbox. :roll:

But I do agree, we have an interesting slate of games this weekend. But should the Eskies beat the Bombers, this Jakovasaur will be bragging to the point where he'll just make more assinine comments; thus, tarnishing the name of outstanding Edmonton fans.