Email city council TODAY!

Cut and paste these into an email to our the Hamilton city councillors

or email them one at a time or the City will lose the Pan Am stadium.

To:
"bernie morelli" bmorelli@hamilton.ca, "bob bratina" bbratina@hamilton.ca, "brad clark" bclark@hamilton.ca, "brian mc hattie" bmchattie@hamilton.ca, "chad collins" ccollins@hamilton.ca, "david mitchell" david.mitchell@hamilton.ca, "fred eisenberg" mayorfred@hamilton.ca, "lloyd ferguson" lferguson@hamilton.ca, "Mary Mc Carthy" mmccarthy@hamilton.ca, "robert pasuta" rpasuta@hamilton.ca, "russ powers" rpowers@hamilton.ca, "sam merulla" smerulla@hamilton.ca, "maria pearson" mpearson@hamilton.ca, "tom jackson" tjackson@hamilton.ca, "scott duvall" sduvall@hamilton.ca, "terry whitehead" twhitehead@hamilton.ca... more

Cc:
"Ron" ronfromtigertown@yahoo.com

with this message

Please vote for the East Mountain site for the stadium.

The Rheem factory location will not work for a stadium.

All the experts who have looked at it say that it would
not be financially sustainable for the City or the Ticats.

and your own address if you wish.

bump

Has anybody emailed these councillors since I posted it an hour ago?

P.S. By the way, Bruce13thman, "bump" means

bumping this topic up to the top of the list of topics on the forum page
so it doesn't get overlooked and that readers can see it once again. :smiley:

maybe if you were not ordering people what to say in their own email and also asking them to cc you then you might have more luck.

Many Internet forums show as their first page a list of the 20–50 topics or "discussion threads" most recently posted to. Someone wishing to keep a thread on this first page—or bring an old thread back to it—will post a reply to it purely to do this. Posters who are open about this simply write the word "bump". Acceptable reasons range from wanting to remind others that the question with which the thread started is still unanswered to offering new information that relates to an old thread; doing it simply to raise a thread's profile is generally as unwelcome as spam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_(Internet)

I was not commenting on anything to do with bumping, Kirk.

You are right, saying "please" would have a better way to make this request

Allow me to correct myself...

Please Cut and paste these email addresses into
an email to our the Hamilton city councillors

or email them one at a time

The City may lose the Pan Am stadium if the councillors
don't see evidence of our support for the East Mountain.

To:
"bernie morelli" bmorelli@hamilton.ca, "bob bratina" bbratina@hamilton.ca, "brad clark" bclark@hamilton.ca, "brian mc hattie" bmchattie@hamilton.ca, "chad collins" ccollins@hamilton.ca, "david mitchell" david.mitchell@hamilton.ca, "fred eisenberg" mayorfred@hamilton.ca, "lloyd ferguson" lferguson@hamilton.ca, "Mary Mc Carthy" mmccarthy@hamilton.ca, "robert pasuta" rpasuta@hamilton.ca, "russ powers" rpowers@hamilton.ca, "sam merulla" smerulla@hamilton.ca, "maria pearson" mpearson@hamilton.ca, "tom jackson" tjackson@hamilton.ca, "scott duvall" sduvall@hamilton.ca, "terry whitehead" twhitehead@hamilton.ca... more

P.S.

I used "please" in the email I sent to my friends,
relatives and acquaintances in my mailing list.

Ironically, the cc to email me was
also in the email I sent them.

I wanted to get a sense from them as to
where they stood on this stadium site issue

It's possible I shouldn't have left the cc in
in the message that I put on ticats.ca but

I assumed people would decide for themselves

whether they wanted me to know
that they support the East Mountain.

Thanks Ron i just copied and paste and sent it to them!

Who says you have to put the cc . Just copy and paste the adresses and the part about please vote for the EM. Or add you own words. I like the fact that all the email address where there! Great Idea Ron!

Either way but having an idea of just how many were sent is good too.

Ron will keep track. I elected him lol

Bob Bratina has replyied to my email this is what he said:

Thanks Bruce.
This is tougher than many think.
Cheers
Bob

I know.

I was.

I used your quote as one reason why bumping can be frowned upon. No biggie.

I sent my own letter to the council supporting the East Mountain and my reasoning for it. Thanks for listing their email addresses.

Thanks for letting our city council know where you stand, habcat.

You never know

your email may tip the scales in the East Mountain's favour
with one or two of the councillors who may still be undecided.

KEEP EMAILING THESE IDIOTS, NOW THE THE TIGER-CATS MIGHT BE LEAVING AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY THINK OF THE MAYOR AND WHAT HE IS DOING TO THE CITY !!!

tc, I emailed them and told them go for the EM and Bob's plan and they replied back with a form letter saying thank you blah, blah, blah and the city wants to rejuvenate downtown etc. blah, blah, blah and not one mention of the word TigerCats.

The city of Hamilton can go f....... themselves.

I support moving the TigerCats 100 percent to a classier city than this peehole.

Done!

Fred - YOU DA MAN! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Fred, what school of public business administration did you go to because I'm going to tell anyone I care about NOT TO GO TO THAT SCHOOOL. :o

Done, but i can expect now the my property taxes will be reassest!

is this rhetoric allowed?? mods???

CFL teams that receive Financial and other subsidy from there “Home” city should publicly disclose their books and the salaries of their executive management and staff. IMHO.