Elks, Stamps Injury Reports: Carey practicing fully to start week

CALGARY — The Edmonton Elks and Calgary Stampeders have filed their first injury reports ahead of their game on Saturday in Calgary.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/06/21/elks-stamps-injury-reports-carey-practicing-fully-to-start-week/

Having a horrible schedule (bye in weeks 4 and 7) may turn out to be a blessing for the Stampeders. With 5 DB's injured, it's a blessing they're playing the Mighty Schmoes and then a bye. After that it's the Schmoes again and then the Bombers before another bye. I view this as a best-case scenario for the team.

1 Like

That IS lucky.

Having said that, if the EE's can't pass against a team missing 5 starting DB's then Chris Jones has his work cut out for him.

Lawler may just surpass last week's incredible total. Calgary just needs to outscore them in the end - kind of like the first two games of the season. I'm a big Arbuckle fan - too bad he's sporting the green and yellow (not gold).

Hate to say it but Calgary probably isn't hurt too bad by Bo not playing. Maier seems ready to pick up the reins & ride the horsey. Bo has been inconsistent to put it as nicely as I can.