Elks move Trevor Harris to active roster

EDMONTON – Quarterback Trevor Harris has been added to the Edmonton Elks’ active roster.

The move was announced Saturday as the Elks took to Clarke Field for Day 2 of practice ahead of their matchup with the Ottawa REDBLACKS on  Tuesday, Sept. 28.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/09/25/elks-move-trevor-harris-active-roster/

soon to be traded is why

There's no way that Edmonton is trading Trevor Harris.

1 Like

That is because he really has no value. EE are the only ones that thought he had value.

pfft

That's too bad, nothing against Harris, but Cornelius looked good. He needs a couple games under his belt
If he isn't a starter by the end of year, I would expect he's on a new team

1 Like

A lot of fans here in Ottawa would take him back in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Elk won't move him until Cornelius is playing well and Harris is moved to backup. They will also want a backup who can walk on.

I think Cornelius performance last game "inspired" Harris's recovery.

2 Likes

This is fantastic news for my Edmonton Elks. Trevor Harris is a true leader and has

shown his ability to lead teams to victory in Ottawa and now Edmonton. I would like to see the Elks stretch the field with their passing game. He is more then capable of throwing the intermediate and long ball at anytime ! I wish you all the best in your goals of leading the Elks into the playoffs in this tough 2021 season. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wc: :gem:

2 Likes

Sounds like he will be dressed on Tuesday night but not playing

1 Like

The Elk are starting to show desperation rushing the guy back off the 6 game like this.

Hold on there sporty plus you seem to have ignored that fourth quarter entirely.

Just no already - pros want to play no matter what.

Well, what makes you think they are not desperate given the current state of affairs? It's high time to be desperate in a short season.

I am no longer optimistic for this season though, but grooming the team for next season is important right now for any organization after that prolonged delay.

It was a cap move. 6 game guys don't count. I'm betting they got caught fudging on the cap rules by putting him on 6 game....