EF - Ottawa vs Hamilton

GO CATS GO !!!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Rod Pedersen is the only writer picking the Tiger Cats to win in Ottawa. :rockin:

None of them picked the Cats to win over the Argos in the ESF :roll: Gee what a surprise this time we get one pick :lol: :thup:

I would feel better as a Cats fan if Mathews were available on Sunday. I feel better about him compared to Harris if Masoli struggles or gets hurt.

Looks like that big tiger is looking at a LARK for lunch.

Then can not go near it because it is a filthy bird that stinks. :lol:

Word is Mathews could be added as the 3rd string if he continues to improve at practice

Last I checked (and it was late this morning) NO ONE had picked the Stamps and that I find more surprising than only one picking the Ticats. I was more surprised last week by the total lack of picks for the Ticats vs Toronto. I figured one or two would put their faith in Austin and Co.

BTW bobo - LOVE the pic!

Hamilton vs Calgary in Winnipeg :smiley:

[i]Tiger against a lumberjack’s chainsaw, chainsaw wins every time! :rockin:

GO REDBLACKS[/i]

You mean Tacker and Stinkfield? :thdn:

what the heck is wrong with you?
no, I mean seriously.

you’re constant antics are far behind those of even a juvenile disposition and I find it incredible that the mods have not removed you from this site.

No kidding, eh? If only for this forum guideline:

9. Multiple accounts - Each person should have only one account. If you get banned for some reason and simply create another account, it might get banned the minute the moderators become aware of it.

You mean Tasker and Sinkfield? :thup: Seriously Cupcakes I thought you started your very own game day thread what’s a matter no one posting anything in there ? Is everybody ignoring Little Johnny’s thread ? Do you want some attention Cupcakes ? Is there nobody that wants to play with you ? are you all alone in the sandbox ? Are you sad and still upset because your “Dirty Birds” aka Alouettes aren’t in the Playoffs this year and have hit rock bottom and totally SUCK !!! :lol: :lol: :rockin: :rockin: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/dumb-and-dumber-to-honest-trailer.gif

For those interested, here are each teams depth charts for the East Final tomorrow.

No Sinkfield or Norwood for the Cats.

REDBLACKS no apparent injuries to report.

Surprised, I thought Sinkfield was sounding more and more likely.

Well, no recent ones, anyway.

[i]Typical. Say something Ticat fans don’t like, and they demand you are banned.

How many Ticat fans were banned when they made bigoted comments about people from Quebec a few months ago?

Answer: NONE.

Of course, when the Ticats’ owner also owns the company that runs this website, Ticat fans get away with anything on these forums, and anyone else has to behave, or get banned.

By the way, since your Ticats finally made a profit for the first time in years, can they reimburse the other teams for the charity drive of 2012? You remember in 2012, when the other teams had to put money in a hat for Hamilton and Toronto, for marketing and stuff? :roll:

Since your team is making money, and its owner has at least one contract with the CFL, maybe they can pay the rest of the CFL teams back?! [/i]

You are a complete idiot with no class or sense.

Have you even read your own posts? Specifically the last 250+ posts?
they are nothing but endless peurile insults directed at TiCat fans and players…over and over and over and over…

can you honestly not see this behavior at the very least as bizarre? (and quite possibly deranged)

and nowhere did I “demand” you to be banned although am very surprised you are not.

[i]Typical. Say something Ticat fans don’t like, and they demand you are banned.

How many Ticat fans were banned when they made bigoted comments about people from Quebec a few months ago?

Answer: NONE.

Of course, when the Ticats’ owner also owns the company that runs this website, Ticat fans get away with anything on these forums, and anyone else has to behave, or get banned.

By the way, since your Ticats finally made a profit for the first time in years, can they reimburse the other teams for the charity drive of 2012? You remember in 2012, when the other teams had to put money in a hat for Hamilton and Toronto, for marketing and stuff? :roll:

Since your team is making money, and its owner has at least one contract with the CFL, maybe they can pay the rest of the CFL teams back?! [/i]
[/quote]
You are a complete idiot with no class or sense.
[/quote]
[i]Perfect example of a Ticat fan name calling and breaking forum rules…

TCmike, why don’t you address what Johnny wrote? Everything Johnny wrote is true. It is pretty weak of you to name call rather than address what was written. Very weak…[/i]

For crying out loud, at least get the quote function right...