EEEEs at Nags Game Thread (Sept. 6, 5:30 pm ET, TSN)

good call on pulling him.
always nice when you have such a big lead that you can give your backup qb real playing minutes.

And I didn’t even notice it was my 1000th, fitting but sad one at that…

I see i’ve not missed much but more futility while out mowing the grass. I wish we’d have Nowacki out there every play, at least he MAKES the tough catches for us.

at least the stamps missed the field goal…

In all the time I've been a fan of the CFL -- around 40 years -- I've never seen an Edmonton team in abject disarray like this team right now. It's gobsmacking. LOL

The stamps have an amazing running duo.
really would be nice to have backs like that.

43-5 after the Maver slice right.

What I'd like to see on all those plays where Ray is running for his life, is whats happening downfield. Are the recievers not getting open/giving up on their routes, or is Ray somehow not seeing the openings? If the guys we're putting out there (Campbell, Kirkland, Barnes, Rector et al) aren't putting any effort it, they should be benched to make way for backups/new guys and Ray should just throw it away on all those plays rather than take the hit vainly hoping for someone to help him out. Being without Whitlock and McCarty would be a killer for us if we were actually in the hunt for something.

Dunigan just suggested this was unexpected... well it wasn't to me after what happened a few weeks ago.

And that was an easy one he missed. He’s been reliable up until now. Does he not want to run the score on the Esks or something?

And I’ve never seen as Esks team look this bad before. Ever. After all those years of consecutive years of making the playoffs, some Esks fans may not have ever seen that either.

Maas now in?

Why?

Maas flat on his back during a 30+-point blowout...2006 anyone? LMAO

and it just got worse...
grounding in the end zone = safety.

I believe that this is confirmation that Richie Hall is officially AWOL re control of his team. Zabransky NEEDS reps…this is bizarre!

45-5 after the safety.

Yes, around that time there’d be posts about putting Eakin or Williams in. Surprised we did not see that. :slight_smile:

And it just keeps getting uglier.

Tate is moving the ball with no problem out there.
Looks like he could have a nice future in this league.

52-5

Unreal.

52 - 5
we are well beyond ugly.

Oh, the humanity!

Too painful to watch.

They need a GM ASAP to start the rebuilding process. Eric Tillman?

now a time count penalty for a loss of down...

The optics are one thing. The football reality? They have to begin the rebuilding NOW. LMAO

Well folks, apart from that turkey, we had a good weekend of CFL football!

See you in the game threads next week...

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ