EEEEs at Nags Game Thread, Sept. 28, 10 pm et, TSN

Edmonton at Calgary
September 28
10 pm et / 7 pm pt
TSN/TSN Mobile TV

Will the Esks halt their slide tonight against the Stamps or will Calgary put more distance in the rear view mirror? We shall see!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

It's interesting how the Esks are going with their 3rd string QB as the starter tonight. The 3rd stringer at QB is often a popular guy in Hamilton, we'll see how popular he is in Edmonton tonight. Nichols did play in Hamilton for a short period of time... before getting injured as you may recall. But he will be a player to watch here.

Go Stamps......

That is all!

Direct snap to Cornish... big run for TD! Good block by Lewis on that too.

7-0 for the right team after scoreless 1st quarter.

Nice fake to Walter, even nicer pass to ridiculously open Forzani for the TD!

14-0 Stamps with 6:24 left in the half.

Nichols was not looking so impressive, but then two good passes after good EDM return get them their first TD.

14-7 CGY.

20-7 Stamps after a pair of Paredes FGs.

It's halftime.

Oh, and congrats to Cornish on already getting 1000 rushing yards this season.

Cats will regain crossover ... things are rosy in Tigertown tonight!!

Yes! the score right now is 39-15 for Calgary with 5 minutes left, I think it's safe to say it's going to be a Calgary win and we are officially back in a playoff spot! Now if the Cats can go and beat the Esks next week we will be looking pretty good, but who knows with this team, we could go into Edmonton and lay an egg and be out of a playoff spot again, but after this win i am very optimistic about the next 5 games, if we play like we did tonight we can beat anybody! :rockin: :rockin:

Oskee wee wee!

Edmonton getting beat 39-15. Ah, memories of '86. :slight_smile:

So next week’s opponents are on a five game losing streak, although they won’t be as easy to beat in their house.

I would like to know who their QB will be. Nichols was 14/26 for 167 passing yards, and threw a TD and an armpunt. He could start next week. We’ll see.