EEEEs at Larks Game Thread, Oct. 28, TSN, 1 pm et

Eskimos at Alouettes (TSN)
Today at 1pm et/10am pt
Also available on TSN Mobile TV

Obviously, Edmonton will be going all out today to clinch at least a crossover playoff spot, I do think that this will be a meaningful tuneup for the Als as they will likely rest AC and a number of the regular players next week, so there will be some juice to this tilt.

TSN.ca has more on the game at http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=408325 .

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I'll be doing the RDS-HD thing to follow most of the game. I will be leaving the thread sometime in the fourth quarter. Hope to see some of you here!

Kickoff is imminent.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

A Whyte chipshot FG makes it 3-0 Als.

Lets hope the Als don't lay an egg.

I can’t believe I’m gonna say this…

Go Als!!

LMAO

Hi HTD!

No Lark egg so far...Bowling snags an AC strike...it's 10-0 Als.

looking good for the Cats.............so far!!

10-0 Montreal after one quarter.

Shaw gives up a safety, making it 12-0 Als, second quarter.

With a little help from his friends, McPherson gets pushed into the end zone for the TD. 19-0 Als.

I know we want the Als to win, but that was as obvious a case of tandem blocking you'll ever see. Why is it never called? In fact, I can't recall it ever being flagged.

Scary moment there was Mathieu Bertrand of the Esks being knocked out cold from a special teams hit when blocking Kyries Hebert of the Als...he left the field okay, but wow!

Thinking about that tandem blocking a little more -- it was a scoring play, so it was reviewed at CFL Control, and even as obvious as the infraction was, to the live eye and of course on the replay ..... it still wasn't called.

I get that. Apart from obvious crack-back blocks on the ends, those kinds of double teams rarely get called.

26-0 after AC hits Deslauriers with a strike. Simply put, the Esks look like they're still asleep on the bus. Zero urgency!

Edit: the booth overturned the TD because of illegal substitution. The Esks dodge a bullet...still 19-0.

Correction: 19-1...I forgot the scintillating rouge by the Esks. LOL

19-1 Als at the half.

WE ARE STILL ALIVE! :rockin: :rockin:

I guess no more phobia about the Als laying down ?

It is now 19-4 Als after the Shaw FG. 7:39 left, third quarter.

20-4 Als after the Whyte missed FG single.