EE vs BB

Thank God. :lol:

Just turned it on. TD Edmonton. Nice. Sadly, I gotta step out quickly to hit a bank. Back in 20. Go Eskimos! :thup:

winnipeg is my pic tonight. go bombers.

That interception isnt sitting well with me right now.

Bombers need to settle it down a hair.

Pierce armpunts....... Edm has great field position

Buck Pierce telegraphed every single throw. Looked straight at his primary receiver every time. Could see that interception coming from his first throw.

At the rate this is going, Edmonton might have this sewn up by the time you get back… :smiley:

anyone else think wendys needs some new comercials?

Duval Fieldgoal; 3 points off a turn over Esk's lead 10-0. Buck does look poised in the pocket though

Black is gonna WET himself if WPG scores I swear!!

hate getting that close to a td again... grrr

LOL.. .a 22 yarder goes WIDE !!

less the awesome.

thats was the most screwball crap i have seen in a long time.

Edm are doing a good job on Reid for the most part

What just happened? lol. Did Edmonton call a fake that some of the players didn't know about or something?

Looks like I'm going to my sister's to par-tay with her and my brother. I'm going to have to watch it tomorrow. Does anyone have the link to where TSN uploads the games?

Under the TSN.ca/broadband link in the very top header Chief!

I think perhaps they were calling changes to the play (fake) call and realized time was running out?

Awesome. Thank you. I’m going to have to stay away from the forum until I watch it, so I won’t know if mpdid changes his avatar right away. I’ll trust that he will. :stuck_out_tongue:

i like that the bombers are staying with a ground game even though they are down by a dime.

Dude just slid right off him. That's sad. Brown bailed him out.