Edmonton's schedule

It looks like the only back-to-back we have this season is the Labour Day games. That's cool. It looks like we've a ton of Friday games, which is fine with me. I'm not a fan of the two early Saturday games, but what are you gonna do?

http://www.esks.com/schedule/year/2012/3

The first game (warm welcome return of Ray) at home against Toronto will be a biggy (40,000 plus fans?); win it would be nice as the next game is in Regina against a much tougher Roughrider squad than last year. Much Intrigued to say the least.

The return of Ray will be an interesting game. I hope the Fans give him a standing O. The guy is a class act. Bitter sweet for me as I know he needed to move but we sure lost a leader, this year will really have a different look without Ray in the pocket.

Yeah, I hope he does get a nice reception. It's not like LeBron leaving Cleveland.

If we can win three out of the first five, with must-wins for two of three home games conceding an already probable loss to loaded BC, I will be thrilled.

Well I'm thinking about; the Esks are very capable of a win/stickin it to the Leos/Stubler. So thus 4-1 can be achieved.