edmontons new jerseys

what do u guys think about them i dont think theyre all that bad

1 word:

Horrible !

good call. thank god they didnt wear the yellow pants!

Yeah they're not doing it for me either, and apparently they're not doing it for their game either! Ray is horrible tonight!

get rid of the helmet stripe and they would work.

Show me a pic.

My cat immediately Coughed up a Furball upon seeing edm's new jersey's on TV.... I have to agree with my cat :slight_smile:

Yuck, seen better stuff in my toilet after a night of drinking

lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I nominate this post, for post of the year. :smiley:

.....I second that nomination.........

After losing that game I think Edmonton might burn those puke yellow jerseys.

loose the strip on the helmet.........why does this remind me of the REEBOK ............sweater commercial? :lol:

I guess, it doesn't hide the blood stains. :lol:

I was hoping for a black jersey. overall I wasan't impressed

i thought they were horrible jerseys. I also do not want a black jersey either. I think Edmonton would look even worse in black

I liked Ricky Rays jersey, yellow in front, grass green on the
back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ugliest I've ever seen , bar none . So bad I felt embarrassed for the Esks . :oops:

Does this mean the Esks are now yella?

pretty awful I thought, maybe a green helmet would have helped, just way too much yellow or gold or whatever the hell that color is..

there shouldn't be third jerseys for anyone!!!!

BC's third jeresy should REPLACE thier current ( orange ) home jersey, and they should get an orange helmet to match the uniform...get rid of the white with black paw helmet!!!!

(im goin to the argos game today....ARRRRRRGGGGOOOOOOOOOS )

f...in gross :shock: ...but i have 2 laff at them :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i dont like them :wink: