Edmonton's cup run smells funny if you ask me.

So they win the cup... I'd love to see them try it within the confines for a salary cap. Let's be honest they have never followed the CFL runs of engagement.

How could they afford to have Maas and the other guy as qb's. Have Montford and other guys like Ed Hervey whom they gave more $$$ to then the Gades...

Also, I smell some funny dealings in this most recent annoucement where Maas ends up in Hamtown pretty much right after the season... But Troy Davis RB goes to Edmonton just after the Ticats were mathimatically out of the playoffs...

Edmonton is running free on this league...

That's what happens when Hugh Campbell runs the league. You think Tom Wright is the one that runs it?? lol... yeah right.....

Maas and Ray were both scouted by Edmonton; therefore we did not "buy" them off any other team or "steal" them from other teams. And now one of them is traded. Montford was aquired in a trade we did not "buy" him as a free agent. Ed Hervey signed with the Eskimos only after Sean Fleming agreed to give up some of his salary for the sake of resigning Ed(therefore the net amount of money spent was the same). Troy Davis was aquired in a trade, what's fishy about that? The CFL even investigated and said neither the Esks or Hamilton did anything against league policies. I'm tired of people like you complaining about the Esks.

ESKS123
2 things to say to you
If you are tired obout the complaining, dont read those posts.
In this case, "If" they are complaining they are doing it in the Ottawa section so what is your problem??????

MM says nothing about 'buying' from other teams. The point is that the salary cap was not followed, which it wasn't & never has been. And the Troy Davis trade? C'mon everyone knows it was really for Maas. Not only that but you also get the Ti cats best OL(Comiskey) back for the ride.