EDMONTON @ WINNIPEG....game updates.

EDMONTON…10…WINNIPEG…1… [a 90 yard single, punt]

EDMONTON’S …ball…3 minute warning.

EDMONTON..........punt....................WINNIPEG , has the ball on their own............8.................................1: 20.............. left....................in the second.

Winnipeg......................punt..................EDMONTON , has the ball at WINNIPEG ............52.

EDMONTON…punt…BOMBERS , at their own 3…46 seconds…left…

END of the first HALF..........................

EDMONTON ...............10............WINNIPEG.............1............

We still could have a good ball game..............

Canadian born and ELVIS' J..... back up [BRADLEY , # 22]............has over 75 yards rushing for EDMONTON and 1 , 60 yard ........ TD......run................

WINNIPEG, has been just missing, RAY , allot.........when he is passing and have sacked him once.........

EDMONTON, has 2 sacks...........................

WINNIPEG............can't catch the ball.............but so far the new Q.B. isn't bad...........but because of dropped balls........his stats will be terrible for the first half.

You mean 91 yard Single! :wink:

If anyone wants to still get rid of the Single after that great play, come and see me and I show you this again on tape and then I give you half the peace sign and say "go back to watching the NFL, NFL asshole!!!" and show you the door! :smiley:

picky , picky. :lol:

THIS is a great defensive CFL game! Edmonton has done well on all posistions.

Winnipeg defence has been great, sepcail teams are ok, Ofence SUCKs!!!

C'mon BB's O, lets get something going or bring in Michna.

WINNIPEG has 45 yards in total offence..........their defence is keeping them in the game............EDMONTON , has well over 200 yards in offence.

START of the 3rd.....................Q..................WINNIPEG's ball..............at their own 50..............................2 and out.................punt.........

EDMONTON..............ball at their own 5...................

EDMONTON.........17...............TUCKER.........105 yard , T.D. pass , ouch.................WINNIPEG..............1.

Kick off..........to WINNIPEG...................moved down to EDMONTON'S 35 yard line..............a face mask pen....................took them out of F.G. range...........punt..........EDMONTON'S ball...........at their own 15.

less than 10 minutes in the 3rd.

EDMONTON.............. punt..............................BOMBERS, at their own 3.............6 minutes left in the 3rd..................an NFL game is breaking out.

WINNIPEG sacked at the 1......................Joe M...................punt..............EDMONTON, at their own...........30

hellothere

Sounds like a real shootout!!! Only one side brought bullets.

Hope your a fast typer, because tomorrow you'll be writing about alot of
tds for Calgary. Im going to spell out some of the trickery names for you.

Its Joffrey Reynolds, not Jeffrey Reynolds. (I predict offensive player of
the week)

Then youve got Ronney Jenkins, not Ronnie, and finally MarTay Jenkins,
not Marty.

Another tricky one is Ken-Yon Rambo.

That should help you out.

WINNIPEG BLOCKS EDMONTON'S PUNT...........WINNIPEG at the EDMONTON..........30..................Ist down at the EDMONTON'S 5.............

3RD down gamble made ............1st and 1 from the goal. .....................T.D. WINNIPEG!

1 yard T.D. pass.

EDMONTON ...........17...........WINNIPEG..........8............. end of the 3rd , Q............ :smiley:

I do this for other people..................I don't work here........and you are dreaming. :lol:

EDMONTON where on the BOMBERS.........20..... and FUMBLE [Ray]........BOMBERS , recover.

10 minutes left.