Edmonton vs Guelph

Somebody may want to let the Ti cats know the game has started !

Is Hamilton actually taking more penalties than us? What's that about? Someone must've told Kavis that penalties are actually bad.

Man, great run by Hugh Charles! Unexpected start to the game. Should be interesting to see where things go from here.

There must be something in that Hamilton water!

Dogs were bugging me for a treat. :lol: Why wasn't that Reilly pick an INT? Was the guy out of bounds?

Didn’t survive contact with the ground. The ball slipped out as he fell to the ground.

He didn’t maintain possession when he hit the ground

Thanks guys. :thup:

Looks like the dumb penalties are starting to pile up for us now. :roll:

How is that a penalty on Hamilton for roughing ??

If you’re referring to the play when Reilly lost the ball and Charles landed on it, my guess would be because Charles was already down and curled up, so Johnson could’ve easily just tapped him.

Very suspect,he didn’t lead lead with helmet and thats a tough play for the defender, if you let up to just tap him, guy may get up and then you look like a fool .

I also thought it was a little suspect the first time I saw it, but when they showed the replay, I figured they called it because, like I said, Charles was already down and curled up. My guess is it won't be the last penalty called in this game. :lol:

Maybe we should start a thread about it, like the thread that won’t die from the Play in the Winnipeg Montreal game :roll:

:lol: :thup:

I can’t believe how soaked that field is. :o

Forget scoring more points than the opponent. Let's see which team can get more penalties. Wouldn't be surprised if these two teams are leading the league after Week 20.

Can't remember the last time this much rain fell at a football game.

That checker board endzone looks great. I just want to run out there and position players like chess pieces.

Also, TD Edmonton. Seems all their offense needed was to play against the league's worst defense!

What a collassal farce this whole thing is... From the fighting over the stadium location...to getting the middle finger from McMaster... only to end up doing this!!!!!My god.... This is beyond bush league... Like you could fit the fans there on the running track around the stadium...lmao.... They should of just made tiered benching on the running track and made the players squat down... It would of actually been a better atmosphere..... God knows how many people will show up to these games by the end of the season.... They will be lucky to get 5000 fans if the Cats keep playing like this.
Tell me how annoyed you would be to dish out 80 bucks just to sit in the rain 100 feet away from the sideline and then drive home for 45 minutes soak and wet after yet another Tigercat loss......Heaven forbid that you took public transit there....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOkTcjsJRQg

Man, I'm not even upset if I go 1-3, I'll be happy if Edmonton wins this. Gotta root for an underdog. :stuck_out_tongue: