EDMONTON IT'S OVER!!!!! GET READY FOR A MONTREAL VICTORY!!!

....... :lol: .......can't argue facts and stats so your next best alternative is making your house look better by burning down someone else's.........that's pertty juvenile, but I guess that's you angry man.........I feel badly that you have so much pent up frustrations...........I'm going to go find an article I wrote some time ago about a similar EE fan.......perhaps it will help with your situation........

.........here it is, I've changed the names a little, yours is now where the previsou angry EE fan was........funny thing is, after this therapy for awhile he became pretty civil and tossed away his petty taunting of our fine City and it's great Albertans that call it home.......here's to the start of your change........

.....I've been thinking awhile about boondock and his attitude and dusted off a few old Psych books for an answer.......what we are dealing with is an angry person.......read on...........

..........Anger is a part of the basic fight/flight mechanisms. Becoming angry and ready to fight off real threats can serve an adaptive, evolutionary and meaningful purpose. For example, the aroused, aggressive individual might fight off a predatory animal or attacking human and live to see another day........

.......Anger may become dysfunctional, however. For example, some individuals engage in physical assault on people or things, either threatening to or actually hitting, slapping, punching, or kicking objects, be them human or otherwise. Obviously we can't witness this expression within the confines of the CFL.ca but we can see his more obvious response, expression of anger through verbal aggression. One form of expression is noisy arguing, in which the person becomes loud. Individuals also engage in verbal assault, which involves saying things such as "putting the other person down", being cutting and sarcastic, engaging in name calling, and the like. Another negative form of anger expression depends on nonverbal messages, such as giving dirty looks, in which the person expresses his or her anger through icy stares, glares, rolling of the eyes, and so on (i.e. emoticons). Another nonverbal expression involves negative body language, such as poignant sighs, crossed arms, hands on hips. etc........

........Not all anger leads to negative outcomes. Anger, especially at mild levels, may prompt behavior that leads to redressing interpersonal concerns., solving problems, and standing up for one's self........

..........However, as anger escalates, as we saw when boondock was cornered, the probability of negative consequences increases. For example, one's anger can trigger anger and counter-aggression in others, often fueling further aggression and potential violence (like us sane-folk)..........

.......Anger can have a negative influence on one's health. The expression of aggression can lead to physical damage and injury (e.g., from punching a door to an accident on the road). Elevated anger has also been associated with increased coronary artery disease, essential hypertension, dental problems, and the like. Anger can also cause significant damage to close interpersonal relationships and lead to a variety of problems in the workplace or in educational pursuits. Anger often contributes to a variety of legal (e.g., arrests and citations) and quasi-legal (e.g., being written up at work or being suspended from school, kicked out of chat rooms) consequences. Anger may also lead to other negative behaviors, such as reckless driving or becoming intoxicated, which, in turn, may trigger further negative outcomes. Finally, there is the issue of self-esteem. Being highly angry and expressing it poorly often leads individuals to feel badly about themselves (guilty, ashamed, etc.), resulting in lower self-efficacy and self-esteem........

......Now cheering for the eskimos is a sure sign of low self esteem, but maybe we should, rather than dislike or taunt our hapless eskimo fan, instead take pity on the poor soul.........

..........I do take pity on you, and vow to be nothing but brutally kind from here on in.........little buddy?........I like that, it's a good place to start.......you're my little buddy too, okay?........sure, that's okay.........

Calm down, my little cupcake, RedandWhite... I can assure you that I am not the angry one. The Mighty Edmonton Eskimos won their 13th Grey Cup 3 days ago, and kicked the sh1t out of your lowly stumps on their way to doing it. Believe it or not, this does not cause me any anger. It is not my fault that you have years of inferiority complex when it comes to Edmonton, and the low self esteem, and need to put others down that results from it.

You just need to mature a little more, my little friend. And I mean that sincerely. I do pity you, and consider you to be my little friend. I will take you under my wing. I will convince you that sports is not worth getting so worked up over. Yes, it is true that the stumps seem to sh1t the bed in every big game they play against their biggest rivals. Yes, The City of Champions has 13 Grey Cups, while crygary is stalled at a meager 5. Yes, this can be a bit frustrating. But grow up, and get your panties out of a knot, my little fruitcake!!! It really isn't worth it!!

I promise you, that if you just take a few deep breaths, things will be clearer. You post boneheaded messages on internet chat rooms, that pettily insult others in an attempt to feel big, tough and important. I can promise you, that it only makes you look like a scared, wimpy, pathetic coward.

There is so much negativity in crygary, that I will likely never be able to change you all... but I will do my best to change one at a time, and I will start with my favorite little buddy, RedandWhite.

Please do not misinterpret my joy over yet another Edmonton Grey Cup, while crygary watched on TV, as anger. You are the angry one, my little buddy. And I will never leave you. Someone with as much anger and hatred as you needs some form of counselling, or I am afraid of what you will do to yourself. I will always be there for you, little one. Just keep taking deep breaths before opening your big mouth with a small brain, and keep thinking positive thoughts!!!! Things really aren't as bad as you think!!!!

Enjoy the offseason. I know I will. :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....tsk tsk tsk.....so many condescending remarks.....there is an esteem issue lurking there.....so many loaded words and phrases.....why? Could it be that deep down you are compensating for "something"?? Napoleon complex - talk big when you are not? You really need not feel so, boondocks.....you are in a safe environment now.....let us in.....so much negativity cannot be good.....

.............wow, there is so much anger here, I don't know where to start.........I guess maybe with your homophobic issues first.......why do you feel the need to call people names?..........it's really a very bad thing to do and shows an insecurities on so many levels........does this pronoun replacement give you a feeling of power?.......

........hmmm, you say that sports isn't worth getting worked up over, yet it was you that posted the initial put down in the Calgary room........why is that?........if it isn't so important, why initiate such hateful actions?.........yes, I agree jm02, we have an individual clearly compensating for something.......

While I agree that I did not need to resort to a psychology book to make my point, my post was hardly as condescending as RedandWhite’s. The major point here, is who is angry. My team, The Mighty Edmonton Eskimos spanked the stumps asses in the Western Semi Final, on crygary’s own turf. They then went on to win the Western Final, and The City of Champions 13 Grey Cup, while the stumps and their fans, watched on TV. He can think all he wants that I am the angry one. It would just prove further how his intense anger, hatred, and low self esteem are making his thoughts irrational. I truly do pity him, and hope that he someday gets the help he needs. I will be laughing all offseason.

I truly do hope my little buddy enjoys the offseason. I know I will. :stuck_out_tongue:

.......I know these are difficult things to think about and expressing yourself and opening up will be even more difficult, but you take whatever time is required........

It really looks like a bad case of little man syndrome!

Big man, little.........nevermind......

…careful, that might upset him at this crutial point in his opening to us…you may be correct, but he can hardly help that…

I think the real question here, RedandWhite, is why, after someone kindly points out your shortcomings, and anger management issues, your thoughts automatically default to “homophobic issues”. I do not recall anything in any post in this thread referring to homosexuals. I am sorry that homosexuals are on your mind so often that even on a sports thread that has nothing to do with gays, you cannot help but bring them into the topic of conversation. Alas, my little friend, that is a counselling session for another day.

.....it's okay to deflect the critisism, I understand and am not offended, it's a natural reaction to looking inside to what is troubling you most.......you'll see eventually that it is not those around you that are the problem.....

.........but your right, your session should best be handled on another day........you go on thinking happy thoughts now sunshine.........I think we made some headway here, dont' you?........

Once again, my little friend, your anger has forced you to pettily insult someone that is only trying to reach out and help you, by insinuating that they have a small pe.nis. I truly do pity you, my pathetic little friend. In my experience, men that do not have to compensate for a “shortcoming” in that area, are not the ones that talk about how big they are, or how small others may be. I’m sure you will find an understanding woman one day, my little friend. You just need to control your out of control anger and emotions before that will happen.

As for sports “not worth getting worked up over”… WRONG!!! That is NOT what I said, my slow friend. Sports is VERY MUCH worth getting worked up over… in a POSITIVE FASHION!!! And yes, when your team beats their biggest rival in a big game, trash talking is fully acceptable. It is an expression of JOY… not anger. I realize you have not had alot of experience in this area, as the stumps never seem to win the big game, but maybe one day you will know what I am talking about. What I said is that sports are NOT worth getting angry or hatefull over. It is not worth the rising blood pressure and petty insults that you experience after a big loss.

Just take the loss like a man, and move on with life. You do not need to compensate for your low self esteem, and other obvious shortcomings, with such petty insults.

The stumps SUCK. The Mighty Edmonton Eskimos are 2005 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!!! This is FACT, my little friend. There is no anger in my words. Now please, take a deep breath, and try to reply to this without any anger, hatred, or petty insults. Try really, really hard. I know you can do it little buddy!! I have faith in you!!!

Enjoy the offseason. I know I will.

Boondocks, we are only trying to help you release some of the obviously pent-up frustrations you are experiencing.....we said you were compensating for something.....to what we referred was not obviously stated.....perhaps your stating it was a cleansing? You must admit to your anger before you can truly be the person you were meant to be.....words like pettily, pathetic, little, slow, and the like will only serve to prolong your agony.....

It is a common cliche that “men that buy fancy sports cars, are compensating for a small pen.is”. It is fairly obvious to a tree stump that when someone refers to another as having to “compensate” for something, they are referring to the man’s manhood. I am sorry you are so ignorant that you did not know that, although I am truly surprised. As I said, men that do not have to compensate for their manhood do not have to insinuate that others are having to compensate in that area. There is no need to pump yourself up by putting others down, if you are truly confident in that area. I feel sorry for you that you are not.

Please try and control your hatred and enjoy the offseason. I know I will. :lol: :lol: :lol:

boondocks.....I don't need to "compensate" for "anything" in that "area".....do the math, or take biology, and you'll understand what I mean.....if that message is too cryptic for you, then ask any other regular poster to help you out.....

.....and I have no hatred towards you.....I only aim to help.....the sooner you admit to your issues, the sooner you will be at peace.....

Once again, another pathetic reply from somebody with serious anger management issues, and a complete lack of self control. It is truly a pity. I am still on cloud nine after The Mighty Edmonton Eskimos won their 13th Grey Cup title in The Most Exciting Grey Cup Game to EVER be played. But your anger and hatred is starting to sadden me. I hope you get to spend some time with loved ones this holiday season. Perhaps it will help to put things in perspective for you. And perhaps you could make a New Year’s Resolution to get a life in 2006.

Please, please, please, try to enjoy the offseason. I know I will. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm already enjoying the off-season.....I always do......you, however, see anger where there is none.....I have had no anger to speak of in my replies to you whatsoever.....your constantly referring to other people as angry when they are clearly not shows a mind that needs tending.....please help yourself, before it grows too late.....