Edmonton. Hamilton. The Game Thread.

Thursday Night Football Presented by The Brick
Edmonton Eskimos vs. Hamilton Tiger-Cats
Tonight at 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, TSN5, TSN 4K

Go!

;)

Thanks for starting the game thread Russ, although I really liked the nicknames. They have become a game day tradition. Too bad the naysayers are ruining it for the rest of us. GO CATS!

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :D

And the nickname option is winning the popular vote! So much for democracy. Dare I say, plain vanilla must be winning the, um … electoral college?

Thanks for posting the GDT Russ.

You would think that since we are 0-3 that people would find more to complain about than the Game Day Thread. :roll:

Anyways, I have a good feeling about this one

Ya baby time for Ti-cat Redemption Eatem Raw !!!

Sorry, I hope my comment was not taken as a criticism, I just meant that Russ shouldn’t be bullied into changing a tradition he started and has been doing for years. Anyway, nuf said about that. Time to win a football game.

No reason to think we can't win this. All we need todo is protect our QB, put pressure on theirs, have a running game, quit trying to throw the bomb every passing play and Banks to wake up and run the odd one back. And the secondary have a strong game. Yes it is possible but just not convinced we can. Lets hope the Cats prove me wrong. LGTC's :rockin: :rockin:

Drew Edwards?Verified account @scratchingpost 5m5 minutes ago
#Ticats will be in their black jersey, black pant combo against the #Esks, who will be in their road whites with gold pants. #CFL

Drew Edwards?Verified account @scratchingpost 5m5 minutes ago
#Ticats scratches will be RB C.J. Gable & OL Braden Schram.

Kickoff is imminent.

Hi all!

Hi DCF...and everyone else. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee406/CatsFaninOttawa/Tiger%20vs%20snowman_zpsquceo7pe.jpg

you got to love the fumble , then the recovery, now the run. Lets punch this in.

Not the way I want to see us getting our first downs, but I'll take it this time.

Now that Scheuerman run, as the Wendy's girl says, "Now that's better."

3 for us. I wanted 7 (or 8 ), but points on our first drive is a good thing...

nice stop by the secondary lets keep it going

I agree the 7 points would have been better but lets hope the 3 gives the guys the boost they need to win this

Nice backspin on the punt. Reminded me of a Bartel punt the way it bounded straight up.

Since our receivers are completely covered on the 5-8 yard routes and passes are going incomplete, I say throw some 10-15 yard passes.