Edmonton finds a way to lose ... again

Lets rewind the tape…Didn’t Edmonton…“Fail to renew” Coach Higgins contract over a faked punt call? How many lives does Machocia have?

If you had any football knowledge you’d realize that the last second losses that the Esks have suffered this year were from execution problems and not bad coaching decisions.

I wouldn’t get too excited about a Bomber team that got it’s wins from the crappy Esks team you talk about, as well as TO with a backup QB and Hamilton.

The Bombers haven’t proven a thing this year. They have yet to beat a competitive team. Look for their loosing streak to continue.

The loss against Winnipeg was more of a bad coaching decision then bad execution (which it was too). If Edmonton had rushed 4 guys and put 8 back they would be 4-5 now instead of 3-6. Again why blitz when the team has one play to go 100 yards?

No doubt they should have dropped more guys but more than anything the problem with the Esks this year has been execution. O-line is not giving Ray enough time to make plays. He was sacked by BC when they rushed 3. That's pretty sad.

and poor clock management in the loss to the Lions.

I love seeing Edmonton lose. All those times they won games because B.S. always went their way for the past 30 years. I love seeing them get a taste of their own medicine. I hope they keep losing and miss the playoffs. It is very refreshing and I've been wating for this for a long time. I say, don't change a friggin' thing. :rockin: :lol: :smiley: :thup:

well i’ll tell you what ee…seems we beat the Esks. up pretty good…oh …i guess you’re not competitive …right…why don’t you just admit the fact …you couldn’t carry the Bombers jock-straps this year…and another thing ee…do you have an aversion to the correct spelling of ‘losing’…oh yeah right…it’s what your team is doing this year…losing…therefore the mental block… :lol: :lol: :lol:…

Or…last year in the Grey Cup.

How can you guys criticze a guy who was a great OC in Montreal and now a GC Champion?

And you guys have Barrett and Shivers…please.

I knew that win would be the highlight of the Bombers season. Strap yourself in for the 8 game loooooossssssing streak!

You’re pointing out my spelling? This coming from the clown who uses … between every few words? LOL! ROFL!!

....winning the GC last year and seeing where the shmoes are now EM just makes the fall from grace that more pleasurable for 7/8's of the leagues fans...

A little out-of-touch with today’s events, maybe? :wink:

Classic “gobbler” post…

1. That back-up could start on your crappy team…
  2. Really? How so?
  3. We beat a team…who cares how? Did Winnipeg, with their miracle win, beat us so soundly?

Genius, we could and should be 3-6, but if you want to talk about coulda, woulda, shoulda’s we should be 6-3.

but ya aint!!!!!

Laugh away…the only thing funny so far this season as far as I’m concerned is the fact that you guys are talking such a big game and your season is crumbling before your very eyes…losers

You should talk…tough guy. Two straight losses. Rather lose now than in November, wouldn’t you?

You are losing now, and if you collect enough losses you wont have to worry about losing in November, you will be worrying about losses next July.

Actually yes I would!
So what is your point??????
Besides 7-2 Vrs 3-6??????

Or maybe…and correct me if I’m wrong…it’s the best team playing in October-November that wins?!

It just so happens that we’ve done it best for the last 34 years? Could it be?

not in playoff contention now are you?

So perhaps you should have an explanation for Maas this season…seeing as though he saved our bacon last season.