EDMONTON fans : CFL fans : a question???????????

THE CBC will be having another DVD of the complete 2005 GREY CUP , game on DVD , who is going to get it? :wink:

I am , the game was that great! :shock: :smiley: :smiley:

I don't know yet, still in shock. :shock:

I was at the game last night, and it was killer. Would have been better if it was the Lions as opposed to the evil Esks, but hey, I am origianlly from Edmonton so I guess it was good.
I really wanted to see what the overhead cam looked like in a CFL game. I didn't even know it was going to be there. We sat down and I was like "HOLY CRAP, Check that out"
Good move on the CFL for getting together with the times.
Does anybody know if they are going to have that camera as a staple at all CFL games next year, maybe to help with instant replay :smiley:

I will get the DVD hellothere, but it will take me some time before I can actually pop it into the DVD player and re-live that game.

I hate the way CBC broadcasts the Grey Cup. It would be 10 times better if TSN covered it. They should change how they mic the crowd. You could barely hear them on TV. You would swear that the place was empty. For those who were in attendance at BC Place, was the crowd very loud, or is it BC Place that dulls the sound ?

BC place doesn't dull sound at all. It's known as one of the loudest stadiums for visitors to play in. Must have been the mics that the CBC placed, and the mixing (the level) they used.

I was loud in there yesterday, not quite as loud as the week before, but still very loud. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

It was loud in there yesterday, not quite as loud as the week before, but still very loud. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm going to buy it......That was some game (er.... second half / overtime)

I have to say that the CBC did a great job yesterday

I TiVo'd it.

we agree again , and it was in hi-def. :smiley:

That flying [cable] camera was cool.

My only criticism is that the sound would cut out now and then, and I missed Calvillo's bootleg for a TD because the cameraman bit the fake and zoomed in on Lapointe.

Otherwise, I really dug the overhead cam. Especially when we got to see the QBs perspective on some of the passes!

hey , we agree on that one. It faked me out too. :lol: :smiley:

For the DVD , they should correct that one.........I can't wait for the DVD .

The ARGO one , is great , but even though the ARGOS were not in this one , this game was AMAZING. :shock: :smiley:

I am a CFL fan first , an ARGO fan second. :smiley:

CONGRATS EDMONTON......great game and great for the CFL! :smiley:

hey , we agree on that one. It faked me out too. :lol: :smiley:

For the DVD , they should correct that one.........I can't wait for the DVD .

The ARGO one , is great , but even though the ARGOS were not in this one , this game was AMAZING. :shock: :smiley:

I am a CFL fan first , an ARGO fan second. :smiley:

CONGRATS EDMONTON......great game and great for the CFL! :smiley:

I'll be buying it. I was there and would like to see how the TV audience viewed it.

I'll be getting it!