Edmonton @ Calgary

Paging Edmonton’s O-line.

You guys are funny and yes, I should NOT have left. Hopefully the 2nd half is as good as the 2nd quarter.

This from Wikipedia re. Labour Day Classics - “Some of the teams wear special third jerseys or throwback uniforms if they play at home.”
Also, “The Canadian Football League first introduced the use of a permanent third jersey on September 6, 1994 when the Calgary Stampeders wore black uniforms for the Labour Day Classic against the Edmonton Eskimos.”

Laughter is the best medicine! :smiley:
TD Stamps! 31-17

Well, I must be in the placebo group. :wink:

How many times is Edmonton gonna have to give up 30+ before Benevides is fired?

And how many fines are the Riders gonna get before they fire Jones?

AGREE 100 %. I hate them more every time I see them.

I would rather the Stamps follow the Riders lead and go retro.

Yup. Or lose?

That ball looked uncatchable. How is it PI?

Yikes! I love them. :thup:

Americans need to know when to give up the point and when not to.

Bone head move.

I’m amazed how many times they screw that up. It is not rocket science. And why aren’t the Special Teams coaches, pulling them aside, and giving them a reminder before the kick?

Speaking of the rouge, I remember, in High School, our school team tied a game with a few seconds left. We kicked off and the ball went deep into the end zone - over everyone's head. I raced down and got to the returner as he picked up the ball. I lunged to tackle him. I bounced off him and he took it out of the endzone for the tie.

30+ years later, it still stings. :cry:

Agreed on the Rookie imports are a nightmare when it comes to those situations. Sometimes they run it out to the 4yrd line and cripple their offence.

Pick by Wall.

WHY WHY WHY did he run it out ????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol:

Why was it thrown? :thdn:

Oh wait, I want Edmonton to lose. :thup:

Why is he running that out? That is dumb …dumb thing to do.

Brihind88, are you at the game? You’re a Stamps fan rite?

These PI calls are ludicrous, that call on Marcel Young is whats wrong with the CFL right now...teams can't march down the field without the help of officials.

Have you ever considered your head coach is 50-50 at fault - Calgary on the verge of Sweet Leaf - POW, POW, POW alright now. 38-17 Calgary