Edmonton @ BC

Someone is showing his age. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I'm biased but come on. I know it was out of bounds, but it was more of a hug than anything else.

Edmonton D couldnā€™t have made that easier. :roll:

Well I do have a cold so I think I have a bit of an excuse - this time! :slight_smile: Just glad that I donā€™t have to get up for work in the morning. I wouldnā€™t still be up if that was the case.

BC with a drive here and threatening to score - but they have been here before. And they are successful!

Unlike the hit out of bounds on a Banks return on Monday night that wasnā€™t flagged and cost the Ticats 2 points - not that it mattered in the end.

Wow, another injury, first Bell and now Adarius. The injuries just endlessly pile up

That game thread is still active if you are interested in bringing up the past during another game. Food was thrown yesterday, and now folks are grabbing objects. As I recommended even before the first grape was fired at me in good spirits by EvilDoctor, it should be locked.

Iā€™m not terribly impressed - our consistency on defence is down tonight and BC are not a good team but are in this game.

Dear Lawrence,

WTF?!

Sincerely,
Eskimos Fan

Was just making a little comparison on the inconsistency in officiating :slight_smile:

McCarty just bailed out Nichols. That should've been an INT.

Yup bad mistake - should have given up the point for better FP. Nice catch by Bailey though! and McCarty - one handed!! :thup: :thup: They seem to be digging themselves out of the hole anyway.

Well no points on that drive but it could have been worse.

I'm having visions of Week 1 and our nearly 30 penalties. CLEAN IT UP, YOU MORONS!

This Esks team is STACKED when it comes to RBs.
White, Bell, Lawrence and Simpson are all beasts in their own way.

All we need is a QB. Can we see Franklin please? Tired of the long gambles by Nichols. He sucks. Seems like every long bomb is a 50/50.

Did I miss something or did that interception by BC stand

Another defensive stop - this time by the Leos. Looks like the defences are tightening up on both sides.

Looked like maybe Edmonton got short changed, but it doesn't matter. We got the two-and-out.

I think Dunnigan might be as loaded as I am. :lol: