Edmonton at Montreal GT, Thu Aug. 13, 7 pm et, TSN

Edmonton Eskimos at Montreal Alouettes
Thursday, August 13
7 pm et / 4 pm et
TSN 1,3,4,5

I expect a great game tonight as the Als face the Esks at Molson Stadium. We shall see how Cato and co. fare against the tough Edmonton D!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

John Bowman is a healthy scratch...the leader in sacks for the Als...TSN Radio in Montreal had a forum where most of the scribes were very negative about this.

Any right-thinking Als fan is negative about this. We’re on a highway to hell…

12-0 Als, second quarter. The Esks have been sloppy with the ball tonight!

esks o-line looks like they're getting run over! Nicols looking rattled

Would it be too much to have an Als and McGill logos on the field. It looks so bush league for a professional team not to have some reference of them on the field.

From a 12-0 deficit in the first half, Edmonton claws back to win 15-12 on a last-minute FG by Grant Shaw, who missed three placements before that. Both offenses were terrible! The defences held up well, but neither team had much momentum for most of it. Eight sacks against Montreal's O-line also told the tale. One of the worst good-weather games for offensive output I can remember.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Don't worry, one of the analysts at halftime assured us that Cato is still going to be great. I was soooo relieved. Now I will be able to sleep tonight.

Saskatoon native Grant Shaw kicks for posts to win the game for the Esks,

15-12 Edmonton final :thup:

Larks and HOF legend Cato fall to 2-5 on the season :lol:

Anybody else notice SJ Green's push-off on his "awesome" one-handed reception (because his other hand was busy pushing off the defender)? Of course, the Wunderkinds decided that you cannot challenge OPI for some reason, but it just seems funny that the defender, who was in great position to make a play, was all-of-a-sudden about 2-yds away from Green when he made the "catch"...

And now this!

Didier Orméjuste ?@DidierRDS 8h8 hours ago
Multiple people within the Alouettes’ organization think Michael Sam is faking an injury to avoid being released.

Didier Orméjuste ?@DidierRDS 4m4 minutes ago
1/2 Since joining the Alouettes, Michael Sam has received special treatments and hasn’t shown that he was good enough to play in the #CFL

Didier Orméjuste ?@DidierRDS 4m4 minutes ago
2/2 Sam has had a bad attitude towards teammates. Many people within the organization want him gone. #CFL

Is Bowman a healthy scratch because he called out the team brass about the Sam situation?
Who knows, there is some crazy stuff going on over there!
The Als team morale is on the brink of disaster.

Les Allwets experiment may be over. :cowboy:

Yes. I thought I was seeing things, but I guess not. Isn’t it amazing how SJ seems to come up with the “catch of the season” about every game?

No wonder Jim Popp was ranting about the Negotiation List the other day. He got burned by it SO BAD!!! lol