EDMONTON 23 ........ CALGARY 23

7 minutes to go in the 4th :shock: :smiley:

WHAT A GAME! :shock: :smiley:

A REAL WESTERN ...........BARN BURNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUCKER............TD!!!!!!!!!!!

EDMONTON ............30..............CALGARY...............23

4 minutes to go

EDMONTON..............30..............CALGARY.........26................. :smiley: :shock: :smiley:

2 : 20 , minutes left .

BEST GAME IVE EVER WATCHED!! Maas is doing amazing! GO EE!

EDMONTON........33...........CALGARY.........26...........

1 MINUTE left.............FLEMMING and MAAS , have saved their careers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTERCEPTION EDMONTON WINS!!!!!

GREAT game by both teams woot edmonton WIN AGAIN YAY

CONGRATS EDMONTON..................WOW , what a come back.

Calgary , fumbled the game away.

B.C VS. EDMONTON

THE ARGOS VS. MONTREAL

#'s 1 and 2 VS. 1 and 2

Oh how sweet it is! hahahah nice try crowgary!

Wow, Calgary did everything they could to lose that game. I’d hate to take anything away from the Eskies, but Edmonton fans should be voting Reynolds as player of the game because he did more for the Eskimos than Maas did. And did the Stamps D know there was another half left because the Eskimos offense didn’t have to do anything to score those 2 TD’s. Edmonton won, fair and square, but the Stamps D did nothing to avoid it. In the end, good comeback Eskimos, protect Maas long enough for him to become a Tiger Cat.

ps. awful pass interferance call on Boese! An unfortunate call gives a black eye to an overall great game.

Where are all the stamps fans who were running down the eskimos all week now?

I still think that the Stampeders are a better team than the Eskimos. Actually, regardless of this score, I believe the Stamps are still the best team in the West, but you know what they say about "Any Given Sunday". Edmonton should beat the Lions, but Calgary was the only consistant team in the West this season. Toronto and Montreal are both better than the Lions and the Eskimos. Who ever comes out of the East will win the Grey Cup.

I think we'll see Esks vs. Argos for the grey cup. Great effort by Fleming, Maas, and Wiltshire in the game today! Great job of continuing your redemption Fleming.

Congrats to Edmonton

I'm 2 and 0 now.

Nah. #1 and 3 vs. 1 and 2. Edmonton finished 3rd. Too bad they beat the western most exciting team to watch.

You're such a girl, my french four-eyed friend, you're such a girl...