Edm at Ham Predictions

Ti-cats will be pumped to be back home and put on a show.

Hamilton 38
Edmonton 20

Ticats blow out the Esks by more than 30 but it’s Watford who plays in the 4th quarter not Moore.

Edmonton struggled to beat the lowly Redblacks and with Kilgore it shouldn’t be close, unless there’s another second half letdown. 37-13 Hamilton.

This one will be no contest from the get-go . By the half I predict that Ears will be tossing any and every Gatorade container he can get his mitts on as well as crushing his headset by stomping on them in a classic Maas kid like temper tantrum . ;DHey Jason...two words for ya...Anger Management ;D

Cats - 31
Esks - 7

Lol

Won’t inspire me much as a player. If it was Kent Austin, he’d probably have drawn a fine.

Cats by 21, finally keeping my heart rate and blood pressure normal for the entire game. 35-14.

It’s the CFL and even a three score lead can be erased in one 4th quarter flurry.

I’m not relaxed until I’ve got the 5th Quarter on the radio during the car ride home. ;D

Get the tranquilizer gun fast. ::slight_smile:

Is Harris playing?

Nope. Out indefinitely.

Amen brother.

Eskies playing for a crossover playoff spot so will be gunning for us. Cats have to continue to
take it one game at a time. Someone predicted Cats would win 12 this year under coach O.
that means they are going to lose 3 of the remaining 4 against either Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto,
or Montreal. Wont happen! 14-4 this year and an all time best record in our history.

Oskee Wee Wee MFRS!

Here is how we line up

How they line up

Eskimos are not anywhere near as good a team as the Cats. If the Cats lose it is because they shot themselves in the crotch with turnovers, penalties or a lackluster performance.

Good assessment. Tiger-Cats by 7-10 points.

Agree. Usually how they lose: boneheaded penalties, turnovers, bad execution…

It would be nice to beat Eskimos, so for a change we have a 4 game winning streak against a team instead of what we had at beginning of this year, losing streaks against Calgary, Ottawa and Sask. (All gone now)

Edmonton 16
Hamilton 39

If cats can stand Edmonton rush, and win the game in the trenches, then cats by 17.
If not then will be a close finish.

Our collective prediction works out to be…

Ham - 35

Edm - 15

Loving the optimism!

Should be a great night, a dominant win would be very fitting as we celebrate the '99 Tiger-Cats

EAT EM RAW!!!