Edit

Edit

....gimme gimme never gets, all you get is cigarettes.....

.....on a serious note, never been to the prairies eh?....Training Camp begins March 22nd, that is if we can shovel a path through the snow to the stadium....nice idea, NEXT!......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

....this idea is a direct result to that time you bumped your head really hard....

Oh you mean the bubble like the one between your ears! :lol:

.....sure, put a bubble on the field, then the fans can make-believe what is happening behind it.....

Good idea! I think they should have bubbles instead of helmets of course we should try it in the other league first!

Does this guy have any idea as to what the Spring is like in March?

I think he has no clue

the league could work, you could hold training camp inside bc place for the western teams, and the rogers centre and olympic stadium for the eastern teams, eventually the early season games could be played in vancouver and montreal/toronto, then when the weather gets warmer you move to the outdoor stadiums.

HOLY CRAP!!!! YOU GUYS THOUGHT MY IDEAS ARE BAD??? THIS REALLY TAKES THE CAKE!!!

RK, ARE YOU FROM THE 1950'S OR EARLIER??? OR ARE YOU SOME KIND OF CREATURE FROM OUTER ******* SPACE??? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT???

YOU IDEA JUST SETS THE CFL BACK 50 ******* YEARS!!!!

NO HELL NO!!! YOU IDEA IS A LOT OF CRAP WE DON'T NEED ON HERE!!!!

I'M ROLLING ON THE FLOOR IN THE COMPUTER LAB RIGHT NOW AFTER READING THIS!!! THIS GUY WASNTS TO SO DESTORY THE CFL IT'S NOT FUNNY, BUT WHAT'S WROST IS THAT HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO MY AP RULE, AS IF THIS GUYS, RK, SHORT SEASON IS BETTER???

TOO FUNNY!!!

DUDE, IF YOU HONESTLY THINK THIS COULD WORK, SHUT UP!!!

After reding this, all I can think of was a lyric from those one-hit wonders t.A.t.U.: "Yes, (they've) lost (their) minds..." :roll:

Holy cow Kanga.. simmer.

Good god, who wants me to hijack this thread with my rules? raise you hand! I'm serious! it would be better than this garbage! I promise!

sorry guys, but how in the world would you want to go backwards with the league? I mean, yeah, sure, my AP is backwards as well (since it was the frist TD convert ever in the 1970's), but it 's an idea that benefits the league (no more boring kick converts), this **** doesn't benefit anyone except RK and PM.

It benifets no-one but yourself.

Give it a rest already!

his idea would be good, if he wants to make arena league teams in canada to join the arena league, there could be arena league teams in toronto montreal and vancouver.

When is this guy going to realise that no one here cares about he schedule change. This is what? The 4th time he has tried to change the way the schedule is made?
What is his problem?

arena football, been there, weacked that.

Ummm PM, Toronto's already tried the Arena Football thing once. Remember the "Phantoms", The Anti-Christ's (Godfrey) son foray into football? The team was the re-located New England Sea Dogs, and it lasted about two or three seasons before folding entirely. If it didn't work once, what makes you think it will catch on again?

their is a different beteew STUPID and stupid, and that whole preseason in march is STUPID!!! while the AP is stupid.