EASTERN SEMI-FINAL TICKETS ON SALE MONDAY

With their 39-17 victory over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Sunday afternoon, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats have clinched second place in the East Division and will now host the Eastern Semi-Final against the B.C. Lions on Sunday, November 15 at Ivor Wynne Stadium.

Tickets for the Eastern Semi-Final will be available for purchase on Monday, November 9 by logging on to Ticats.ca, visiting the TigerTown Store at 1 Jarvis Street, or by calling 905-547-CATS (2287).

Kickoff for the Eastern Semi-Final will take place at 1:00 p.m. EST.

Do season ticket holders get first dibs on the seats??? ....... It's been so long I cannot remember how it works.... seriously!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

STH’s had all week to buy tickets… where were you?

They're on sale now. I bought mine two hours ago.

Got mine with my renewal last week :cowboy:

Obviously not in the loop… thanks for the courteous reply…

It was NOT a sarcastic reply… there has been a thread about this for over a week now… chill out!!!

You think That was pretty courteous you should see some of his others post’s …you took that all wrong PJAY .

Where?

From my understanding, all season's ticket holders were mailed playoff tickets last week (I received mine on Fri). Now, it is up to the individual ticket holder to pay for them. As such, all STHs will have first "dibs" at their seats.