Eastern Semi-Final: Hamilton at Montreal 1pm EST

I don't even think Hamilton will have much of a chance to be honest.

and why is that?

because they can't even beat Toronto right now. Can't decide who the heck their QB is and are having issues getting any real consistency on offense.

Plus, it's in the Big O in Montreal which right there will be another disadvantage (they'll have 55,000+ for the game in attendance)

The Alouettes will rebound from this debacle and beat the Cats by 10 pts or more.

Montreal is damaged goods right now. Out 7 starters, 6 on defence. Really I can't see any of the eastern team have more than a puncher's chance in the GC this year.

35 000 max....If I was Lalonde I'd play the game at McGill. When you factor all the costs of renting and setting up the Big O. They are better with 25 000 at McGill.

why? the Als have always had huge crowds at the Big O (since the move to McGill), why will it be any different this year?

If you say so... the last 2 games were meaningless to the Cats.. and they played like it... this season the Cats have traded punches with the Als to a tune of 116 - 117 pts. I think they stand a good chance of coming out of this game with a win.... of course barring a miracle comeback from the Als in tonight's game

we'll see. it's never a good idea to go into Montreal during the playoffs on a bad streak, losing two straight.

when you can't figure out who's the starter will be at the biggest position on your team that's never a good sign.

Who says the Cats don't know who their starter is???... Porter got significant playing time during season ending mop up games....

Kevin Glenn IS the starter

Team has not been playing well for five weeks, Its a semi-final game, after tonight they will have a ton of bad press and by adding 5000 seats at McGill, there is more people getting to go to games than there use to be. Tickets are pricey to sit in that dump.

Team has not been playing well for five weeks, Its a semi-final game, after tonight they will have a ton of bad press and by adding 5000 seats at McGill, there is more people getting to go to games than there use to be. Tickets are pricey to sit in that dump.
[/quote]
doesn't mean anything pal.

you watch.. they'll have minimum 50,000 at the game.

You do realize, there are TWO teams playing in this game right??... there will be Ti-Cat fans there as well.. so no the Als WON'T have a full stadium of fans there

well that's obvious.

you should have assumed that I meant that.

So.. now I have to assume what you meant.. rather than read what you wrote??

well come on man, it's a GIVEN that there'll be fans from both teams at the game.. like how dumb is that?

oh only Alouette fans will be there.. sheesh :roll:

It IS what you said!

ya they'll doesn't mean 1 team. they usually means the City the stadium...

Here, let me help you understand what you actually SAID.....

Plus, it's in the Big O in Montreal which right there will be another disadvantage (they'll have 55,000+ for the game in attendance)

There won't be 55 000 people at the Big O. 35k, maybe 45k if Hamilton show up "en masse" which I doubt, Hamilton might have 3000 fans there and that's a big if.

wow... it's insanity.

I'm talking the City you lunatic!

the City will have 55,000+ in the stands.

so this means a mix of Alouette and Ti-Cat fans.

sheesh....