Eastern Final Ticket Deal !

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have advanced to the Eastern Finals with a 19-16 win over the Montreal Alouettes.
The Ticats will be taking their quest for their 16th Grey Cup to Toronto on Sunday, November 17th, vs. the Argonauts at 1 pm.
As a Ticats Season Seat Holder you are able to purchase tickets at a preferred rate.
Visit the link below and use the promo code provided.

[url=http://www.argonauts.ca/groups]www.argonauts.ca/groups[/url]

Promo Code: TCEAST2013
Act Now and take advantage of a further discounted price by purchasing before Monday at 11:59 p.m.

The deal is only good until................

Act Now and take advantage of a further discounted price by purchasing before Monday at 11:59 p.m.

Apparently you need a username and password?

Just create a Ticketmaster Account.
Tcmik

If you call the Argos ticket office they will extend the TiCats promo to you. Phone = Old School but it still works.

I got 8 silver tickets for $47.50 be calling in as suggested, which is the Ticats/Group rate. That includes tax. Good price I think.

the phone is better, as you can select specific seats and have your tickets left at 'will call' for free.
by computer, you can only select to have your tickets mailed to you ( which will likely arrive late ), or emailed to you at $1.25/ticket, which adds up depending on the amount of tickets you need.

1-416-341-ARGO ( 2746 )

I was not told about any extra fee for email, so perhaps that is waived? Or maybe only on the group sales?

i was charged $5 to have 4 tickets ‘delivered’ by email.
again, my alternative was by mail, which would have arrived after the game, no doubt.
some scam that is. i’m paying to use my own ink and paper rather than theirs.

Ticetmaster = Thieves? :twisted:

FYI...you do select specific seats by computer by literally clicking on the seat you want on the map...
Blame ticket bastard for the fee,not the Argos...not that anyone was.

hey, i'm just advising people to order their tickets by phone and have the tickets left at will call to avoid this scam.

When was the last time you bought tickets,1985? :lol: :lol:

Ya, exactly, this is a great deal, usually ticket master charges $ 7.75per ticket for the sur charge, plus these seats are discounted to season ticket holder prices, people are never pleased and always find something to complain about :roll:

check out the regular prices plus sur charges

[url=http://www.ticketmaster.ca/2013-cfl-eastern-final-toronto-toronto-ontario-11-17-2013/event/10004B3A9CDD5FE7?artistid=891711&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8&tm_link=search_msg-0_10004B3A9CDD5FE7]http://www.ticketmaster.ca/2013-cfl-eas ... 3A9CDD5FE7[/url]

I still find these tickets rather pricey. Not being picky and trying to complain, but just as I see it. Last time me and my friend were able to negotiate a scalper from $45 to $30 - 4 rows behind the ticat bench (the last ticat game at the rogers center). Because this is a playoff game, scalpers will try and sell at face value but I think you can still get a better deal...than this deal. Most people don't want the headache of trying to find seats together from scalpers and want the peace of mind knowing they already have their tickets - Granted! However, I will recommend if its 2-3 buddies rollin out together, try a scalper!! You will save money!!

Ticats-27
Argos-13

Regardless, lay the smack down on em Arblows...

Oskee Wee Wee!

Wow ! in less than 24 hours lots of Sections on the Ticats side do not have many tickets left :thup: Great Job Ticats Fans

Visit the link below and use the promo code provided.

[url=http://www.argonauts.ca/groups]www.argonauts.ca/groups[/url]

Promo Code: TCEAST2013

Only 5 hours left for the deal !

Thanks for the tip tc23! Saved me almost $50 on a pair of tickets in section 132 (sitting between the 50s for $66 per!)

Just a heads up to those ordering tickets and arranging to pick up at Will Call window. Arrive VERY early as usually within 30-45 minutes of the start of a game the will call window at Rogers Centre can have huge lineups for games like this where there are lots of 'last-minute; orders. Some friends have told me they’ve waited for well over 30 minutes in line on some occasions at the Will Call there.

Just to emphasize my comment about long lineups at Will Call - I notice this message is now on the ticketmaster site regarding this game.
Note: Expect lineups for game day ticket sales at Stadium - BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE. Advance purchase and pickup STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to avoid Will Call lineups at Stadium.