EASTERN FINAL SOLD OUT !!

SOLD OUT! They gonna sell a lot of Timbits and beer. Keep a few beers for after the game Ticat fans… :stuck_out_tongue:

For the celebration! :smiley:

Beer and Timbits? Unless they make pretzel flavoured Timbits that’s a disgusting combination. Now if they’re buying the Timbits to throw at the opponents bench… :wink:

The sell out looks really good on you Hamilton....common Calgary you look like a USFL EXPANSION TEAM with empty seats

Well apparently the league and Montreal have returned 182 of their allotment of 300 tickets to the Ti-Cats - so those 182 tickets have become available for the game. So not quite sold out yet.

And I just noticed 4 of the seats are right next to mine. lol

Why wouldn't this game sellout ? New stadium and winner goes to the GC ! anything less would be an absolute embarrassment. 24k should be a expectation , not like it's 35 k or something.

It will sell out - which is great. In fact most of us on the Cats chat board can't ever recall a game that sold out earlier than a day or two before the game in the case of some Labour Day games years ago. So that this game (other than the returned tickets) actually sold out over a week in advance is a first - at least for a very long time - for this city.

The bills is cancelled, I have been telling my buffalo friends they have no reason to not watch my cats.

There are about 31,000 sold. Highest sales in the CFL playoffs so give us a litte credit!

Not sure how 31 k is worse than 24k :roll: The western teams base, starts in the 20 ks

THF is a lot classier though than McMahon. :wink:

has anybody seen ticketmaster and the amount of seats available for the grey cup?

a third of the upper level still hasn't been sold! looks to be around 8000-9000 tickets

what a mess

Beer and Timbits? Unless they make pretzel flavoured Timbits that’s a disgusting combination. Now if they’re buying the Timbits to throw at the opponents bench… :wink:
[/quote]
No Kidding,

http://vitalhomeremedies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Home-Remedies-for-Vomiting.jpg

Mind you, Tim Horton’s new pretzel bagel toasted with butter is a pretty clutch snack :thup:

…why? because y’all are showing up in tuxes? there’s a string quartet in the endzone?

…oh, unless this is a jab at the oldest stadium in the league, in which case, congrats on having a nice new stadium, and congrats on a stoopid comment Earl

I agree. And I'm one of the so-called 'classy' people who will be at THF on Sunday. Comments like that are kind of embarrassing as a Cats fan.

and yet the TiCats held the distinction of playing in the oldest and most decrepit stadium in the league for many decades until this season…and in a city known eponymously as “Steel City” or “Lunch Bucket City”

As a proud Hamiltonian, our blue-collar roots make us neither inferior nor “classier” than any other City in this great country and those who subscribe otherwise are either greatly misguided or suffer illusions of grandeur.

and when completed, Calgary’s new stadium complex will undeniably blow Hamilton’s THF out of the water…

Drew Edwards of the Scratching Post has posted that every single seat has been sold for the EDF and attendance at THF should be in excess of 25,000 for tomorrow's HUGE game. Is anybody excited yet? :rockin:

I am! 1:00PM can't come soon enough! THF will be ROCKING - and I'm expecting to have no voice left by about 4:00PM tomorrow.

Previous year I have been, but this year not so much. I’ll get excited when we get a good game. Hopefully both game are a lot more like the WSF and a lot less like the ESF.

Well, the outcome of the Montreal-BC gave was a foregone conclusion given how dominant the East has been over the West in the second half of the season.

:lol: