Eastern Final - LESS THAN 2000 tickets left

Attention #RNation!

Less than 2,000 tickets remain and fans are urged to act soon before all seats are sold.

Sales for the hottest ticket in town are brisk as the REDBLACKS prepare to host the divisional championship match after clinching first place and home-field advantage in the final with a thrilling 44-28 victory last Saturday in front of a packed house of #RNation fanatics at TD Place.

I hear it's close to sold out now.

Weird, they said less than 1500 yesterday...

As of this afternoon:

Ottawa REDBLACKS ?@REDBLACKS 43m43 minutes ago
Only 500 tickets remain for the East Final on Nov 22!

Looks like they will have to sell tix on the hill behind the southeast side of the stadium. :thup: :thup:

Yea, by Sunday there should be no tickets available for Argo/Ticat fans

Interesting how we could sellout next week's game BEFORE Hamilton sells out this week's game 8)

BEST FANS IN CFL!!!!! :cowboy:

But you don’t understand!! If Collaros hadn’t gotten hurt, everything would be different!! Everything!!! :roll:

That’s what you want from your fans. :thup:

Absolutely 100% agreed!!!

Collaros would have had TWO more losses. So in a way he has to THANK Ottawa for keeping his stats up there !!! :lol: :wink: :cowboy:

Done!!!!
Game is SOLD OUT for the Eastern Final. :thup:

Good stuff.
Argos vs RedBlacks in a packed house sounds pretty epic to me.

That’s what you call a home field advantage.

What I don't understand is why a "waiting list"? Are they going to sell standing room only tickets or possibly they have some held for either Toronto or Hamilton fans and if they don't sell all they will release them? :?

I wonder if some tickets may not become available. Don’t players get some that they can release if they have no takers?

But you’d think that they’d have a good feel for this by now.

Usually how it works. I think they have to keep 500 tickets for the visiting team. If Hamilton wins, the ticats will likely grab them and sell them to their fans . If Toronto wins Ottawa will likely get most of those back to sell to their own fans.

Don't forget the REBLACKS brother team The Fury - in the NASL Championship game today - appearing in the Championship game in only their second season, sound familiar?

[url=https://twitter.com/hashtag/WeAreFury?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw]https://twitter.com/hashtag/WeAreFury?s ... wsrc%5Etfw[/url]

Absolutely!
Will be watching tonight 8)

Sorry to disappoint, DG.

#sorrynotsorry

with love,

Hamilton

Well, Ottawa may as well book their flights to Winnipeg, since the tabbies are little more than a speed bump to the redblacks.