EASTERN FINAL AT TIM HORTONS FIELD SOLD OUT

Just received this Email from the Tiger-Cats ...

EASTERN FINAL AT TIM HORTONS FIELD SOLD OUT

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are proud to announce that all available tickets to the Eastern Final at Tim Hortons Field have been sold.

On Sunday, November 23, the Tiger-Cats, who remain undefeated (6-0) at Tim Hortons Field, will host their first Eastern Final game since 1998 against the winner of this Sunday’s Eastern Semi-Final between the B.C Lions and Montreal Alouettes.

Every seat to all seven Ticats games at Tim Hortons Field has been sold this season. The Eastern Final will be the second straight game to feature a full capacity crowd of over 24,000 fans.

We look forward to seeing you next Sunday at the game. Wear your Black and Gold and cheer loud!

Oskee Wee Wee,

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club

And this was just posted on their website … http://www.ticats.ca/article/eastern-fi … d-sold-out

Ticats.ca Staff

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are proud to announce that all available tickets to the Eastern Final at Tim Hortons Field have been sold.
On Sunday, November 23, the Tiger-Cats, who remain undefeated (6-0) at Tim Hortons Field, will host their first Eastern Final game since 1998 against the winner of this Sunday’s Eastern Semi-Final between the B.C Lions and Montreal Alouettes.

Every seat to all seven Ticats games at Tim Hortons Field has been sold this season. The Eastern Final will be the second straight game to feature a full capacity crowd of over 24,000 fans.

300 tickets have been reserved for the Ticats, the visiting team and other key partners. In the event these tickets are not required for their use, they will be released to the public on Wednesday, November 19 on a first-come, first-served basis. Fans can add their name to the waiting list for these tickets by calling a ticket representative at 905-547-2287 or online at http://www.ticats.ca/easternfinalwaitinglist.

Well Done TIGERTOWN :thup: :thup:

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: BRING THE NOISE on DEFENCE :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

There are some singles still showing on ticketmaster.ca... if anyone is interested ---but better act fast.

I think that some tickets are set aside for opposing teams players family or friends

Would there be some ALs or Lions player tickets that may become available?

AWESOME CAT NATION !!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHI6ttqMKRgqJmHVuZWr31kR72KT7Z4-GNgcj3pAKLqRRbmtOi
HAPPY FACES ALL AROUND FOR EVERYBODY :thup: OSKI-WEE-WEE :thup:

You better win, we are flying up to watch the TiCats win GC number 16!

Great. but what was the deal with the Laurent thing ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8EpIQCTec

Friggin' hilarious.

Obviously Tigertown listened to Big Bad Ted and did their duty accordingly. The game is sold out. I know if Ted said JUMP to me, I would answer how high!!!

:thup: :thup: :thup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats Hamilton you deserve it, If the Lions are there ( I am from BC) I know lots of people from bc that will be there, willing to fork out Scalper prices of course they live in Hamilton.

If bc is not there Kick the hell out of Montreal. and then come here and beat those egoistical stampeders in the grey cup.

The Eastern Semi-Final will come up far short. Even though they're offering 4 tickets for the price 3, Alouette management is quoted in the Gazette Friday as expecting a crowd of only 15,000 - 16,000 depending on walk-up ticket sales.

[url=http://montrealgazette.com/sports/football/cfl/montreal-alouettes/the-snap-als-playoff-game-proving-a-tough-sell]http://montrealgazette.com/sports/footb ... tough-sell[/url]

Alouettes president Mark Weightman won’t disclose how many tickets have been sold for Sunday’s East Division semifinal against the British Columbia Lions.
Therefore, he also won’t disclose how many tickets remain at 24,000-seat Molson Stadium.

Weightman will admit, however, he anticipates total attendance will be somewhere between 15,000 and 16,000, depending on the walk-up crowd.

That would be Montreal’s lowest crowd of the year- for a playoff game. Draw your own conclusions. But Weightman denied professional football’s becoming a tough sell in the city.

I don't understand his secrecy, all you have to do is go to the ticketmaster site and you can see for yourself.

I checked there yesterday afternoon and found it only half sold AT BEST. Really disappointing for a semi final game.

But then, according to what I've read, they are by far THE most expensive playoff tickets of ANY site.

Unless they get a lot of walkups or there is a sudden flurry of interest, his estimate may be optimistic.

No Excuses :roll: ! It's a PLAYOFF GAME ! :thdn: :thdn:

TC23, you seem to be reveling in Montreal's misfortune of only having a week to sell the game and starting at close to 0 tickets sold as of last Saturday....I don't get where you are coming from and the glee you appear to be showing , we are fans of the league and should hope for financial security of all our teams .

We could be in the same situation if our SSh's did not have their playoff tickets included in their package and if we had only a week's notice of when the game was to be played and if it was a semi-final (which are always tough sells) instead of the final..........Think about it and give it a rest!

I'm not revelling in Montreal's misfortune ! it's the reality of it ! and the excuses are poor :roll:

You are revelling in it ! not only here, but on the main board as well , you keep posting about it over and over about what's going on in Montreal ,its like rubbing salt in a wound .
I know they are struggling to sell tickets and I know what the "truth" is, I feel badly for them and the league as a whole , but you feeling the same way , well, I am not so sure .

He's right that the appetite for pro football in MTL isn't dying. It's just that management missed the boat with its pricing targets.

That's your opinion !