eastern division teams sux!

Do not need to format the CFL playoff structure, even when there will be 10 teams ( and there will) I say when there are 10 teams have the top 3 teams from each division make the playoffs, 4 will not make the playoffs and 6 will total, that is a lot better than 6 out of 8 make the playoffs, next year will be a little better 3 out of 9 do not make the playoffs.

here is my alignment when we do get 10 teams

West

BC
EDM
WINNIPEG
CALGARY
SASK

EAST

TORONTO
HAMILTON
OTTAWA
MONTREAL
MARITIMES OR QUEBEC

In the east would not make the playoffs

Maritimes or Quebec
Hamilton or Ottawa

in the west

I would say

Winnipeg and Edmonton

This is if this format started this year.

what do you guys think ?

If they restructure the league, they won't be able to sell East V West grey cup tickets.

If they add a team in the East that's exactly what would happen danfootball48, though by then who knows which teams will be good or not. It's the existing format only without the crossover, and one extra team added (since we'll be back at 9 next year anyway).

That would be a relief.

If you hate the east so much ....EZ football,then why on another site are you pledging you support for the expansion RedBlacks
aka The CheckerBoards,with fans like you this team will be folding again before it gets started!!!.Keep wolfing down that ARBYS(or is that RB's ?) :slight_smile:

I hate the playoff format not the welfare supported eastern teams.

Please do not bad mouth Arby’s. At least be open minded. Don’t knock it until you try it.

Have tried it,nothing but low rate dog food…YEAK!!! It’s beyond awful!! :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

Liar.

Everyone loves Arby's.

http://couponfish.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Arbys_Beef_Con_Cheddar_Max.png

Arby's is like having your favorite team win the Grey Cup.

You a funny guy!!! :lol: :lol: Maybe you should write them,become the official spokesperson!!! Nobody I know eats that crap,used to have one around the corner from my house,not there no more,folded like a cheap tent,gone with the wind,never to be seen again :lol:

The bun and the cheddar cheese reminds me of the Ti-Cats. Hamilton colors.

lol Wasps and bees have Hamilton colours also…but I would’nt eat em!!! :slight_smile:

I wouldnt eat tigres either

I can't possibly get across how much I dislike Arby's food. I avoid it at all costs, and prefer to skip the meal entirely when the people I'm with (and not many I know actually like it) decide to go there. Horrible food, imo...just about anything tastes better...except maybe tigers and bees...

I like it, I like it a lot. The Chicken Bacon Swiss is fantastic, as is the bbq beef. And Curly Fries are always good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM

Sums it up for me.

roast beef is among my favorite food. when I first saw arby's I thought it was just up may ally. my mouth watered as I made my first order. it sucked. tried it once more to be sure. havent been back in over 10 yrs. Nearest place to us went belly up a couple of yrs ago, or more.

on another note, since wendy's is a league sponser, wouldnt that prevent any team from having a competitor as a sponser??

You’re making me very hungry. I could eat that stuff 24/7…with lots of Dr. Pepper on the side. The curly fries dipped in ketchup or horsey sauce is second to none.

Not that I’ve ever liked Arby’s but a friend of mine knew someone who worked in Arby’s administration and said that the reason that the sandwiches are cheap enough is that the meat they buy is grade D. I’m sure most fast food chains use similar low quality meat.

Of course for me it’s not an issue as I’ve been vegetarian for over 20 years. :wink:

No need to anger eastern fans by stating the obvious fact that west division has been stronger for years. Best measure is total wins and losses of all teams in each division. Another test is the stronger division has the crossover team. But without the east division, there would be no national league. Besides, the west need the weaker east to beat up on.