East West Shrine Game

I just watched the 3 Canadians playing in the game. Charles Vaillancourt, the Laval guard looked pretty solid on the right side of the Oline. He will probably be a first round pick in the CFL draft. If he became a TiCat, then maybe Diakowski moves to right tackle, where he played at LSU. David Onyemata, the defensive end from Manitoba, was very impressive with a sack and a quarterback hit that caused an endzone interception. He will probably get NFL camp invites or be drafted in later rounds in the NFL draft. Sean McEwen, the centre from the Calgary Dinos, didn't look out of place, playing beside Vaillancourt. McEwen was drafted by the Argos last year.
I tried to predict the TiCat draft last year and was totally clueless but I'd be willing to bet a nickel that we take Vaillancourt in the first round(5th overall). *The Bombers used their 1st rounder in last year's supplemental draft and therefore won't pick till the 2nd round. :smiley:

Pat Lynch(the old guy who can't wait for the CFL Draft) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Vaillancourt had interviews with 12 teams during "Shrine week" Any CFL team that drafts him won't see him for at least a year or two. It is like that with the top 5 to 8 guys this year. Teams like Hamilton who are deep in Canadian talent can handle this better.

This is just a classy site for football fans. What NFL site would provide readers with vocabulary such as "fabulation"? Well said HfxTC. I learned a new word, today. :smiley: :smiley:

Pat Lynch(the old guy who's still learning)