East/West Divison Champions Breakfast

I don't usually go out of my way to make a topic solely to address something, but I wanted to make a point for this. I absolutely love the East and West Division Champions breakfast videos that get put up on the site, with Calum MacLeod. I think it's a great way to make the teams feel more relatable for fans whose teams didn't make it to the Grey Cup. You get to see the more casual and humourous side of the players, and the questions Calum asks are great.

Maybe I just enjoy it so much because I'm still in college (I do feel like the youngest person on these forums sometimes :stuck_out_tongue: ), but I just wanted to make a point of saying that I love these videos, and I love Calum's questions and interaction with the players. I also watched them with B.C. and Winnipeg last year, and they were equally entertaining then, too!

So hey, if anyone who's in charge of the site or the media sees this, I just got one thing to say; keep them coming for many more seasons to come! :slight_smile: :thup: