East Semi Where Are We Watching 📺

Will the Ticats have the Eastern Semi final party at Tim Hortons Field :stadium:? (Like the Grey Cup). Where is everyone watching the Game?

I’ll be wearing my Ti-Cats T and cheering them on from home.

3 Likes

McGill. :beers:

2 Likes

That is the response :grinning:

1 Like

Highly doubt it

It would be nice.
The forecast is for sun and 20C. :grinning:
But then, there are the air horns! :grimacing:

1 Like

The air horns are not annoying in person. :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

They certainly would be, to me, if I was seated anywhere near one of them.
Not to mention…

3 Likes

Oh please stop. They are hand pumped air horns. They aren’t any worse than cow bells and other noise makers that fans bring to stadiums.

Jealous of anyone going to McGill. Tried to swing it unfortunately the Sunday game time wouldn't work. If it was only Saturday afternoon, instead.

We'll be watching it at home. Or maybe at Hamilton's finest establishment, 5 Star. (seriously, love that place - it's rough, but makes me feel like I'm at home).

My concern about air horns is not what the noise they make may be comparable to, or how annoying they can be, it’s only about the damage, temporary and even permanent, they can cause. Here’s another old report on them, this one from much closer to home:

1 Like

@ottawacat the Als organization wouldn’t allow air horns if they were an issue. Also I’m pretty sure other fans would complaining as well. Anyhow, you keep on your crusade. :beers:

1 Like

after all the concerts I've been to, it's amazing I haven't imploded.

cowbells and air horns ...... the scourge of the discerning fan.

anyone check on those big bad MLS'ers? The last TFC game I was at there was an entire section playing brass horn instruments....and not very well, lol.

1 Like

Decided to make the trip out- always wanted to see a game at McGill but damn those bleachers don’t look comfortable. Should be warm at least and worst case if Cats lose it’s still a weekend in Montreal.

Five Star is kind of a fun place, see all walks of life there for sure. Enjoy the game.

2 Likes

At IWS we used to bring those soft, fold-down stadium seats. Not exactly a LAZYBOY but it sure beat seating on those cold planks.

4 Likes

Attention Seth Small, Schweinhund & anyone else attending the semi-final:

There's been quite a change in the Montreal Sunday forecast, from what was, earlier, being predicted. As of Wednesday morning, they're now saying 80% chance of showers, a high of 19C, and about a 70% increase on the, earlier predicted, wind velocity. It's now SW 37 - 56 km/hr.!
Sunday is too far in advance to get an hourly breakdown on that forecast.
It will be be available starting Thursday afternoon. Hopefully, the condtions, predicted for the day, now, are for hours outside of the duration of the game.

1 Like

boat cushion for the win. lots of hills near the stadium, if you are walking.

Shades of 2013 in Guelph…But warmer!!!

1 Like

Think I’ve still got my old foam seat pad from Ivor Wynne days. Hotel is right near McGill and I’ve hiked up Mont Royal before not to mention the escarpment steps many times so not too worried about the hills.

Every day I check the weather report and it seems to get a little worse from the day before. We’re either one or two rows under the underhang of the top section so might get some shelter from rain if wind isn’t blowing across. But considering what November in Montreal could have been, I’d still say we’re lucking out big time. Should be fun. Do you think if I bring an air horn people around me would mind?

1 Like

The miracle reversing field goal kick. Never forget it.

1 Like