East Semi- Final- Montreal at Hamilton

Three plays without a starting DB for the Cats ... time to exploit ... OL needs to give Harris time

Foucault…🤦🏻🤦🏻

1 Like

Or not … defence needs to score or at least get the ball

Still

Please insert *** ALL***of your favourite expletives, borrow some from your neighbour and the guy across the street! ! !

No yards

EXPLETIVE, EXPLETIVE, EXPLETIVE

Doesn't it matter that the Al was blocked into the "halo"

Turnstile

1 Like

Unreal. Weineke drop in the end zone.
Bray drop.

That’s been an issue all season long. I would take a hard look at Robert Gordon this offseason. Receiver focus has been a big problem.

1 Like

I can hardly wait to hear Level’s comment now :wink:

He’s a passionate guy, he wears his emotions on his sleeve. I don’t mind him saying what he said.

The team showed today that they are not good enough yet in all three phases to compete with the upper echelon of the league. Let’s hope that changes in 2022.

2 Likes

As I said when he made that statement, I was not.

And to me, he did not walk the walk today.

Do your talking on the field!

Lawrence who is great at the trash talk, kept it to the field.

And he and his teammates get to play again.

1 Like

Nobody walked any kind of walk today. Embarrassing loss.

1 Like

Have to agree with Banks comment " only 2 guarantees in life ".

Foucault
Washington

They could have put jerseys on two inflatable Santas and the results would have been the same.

Gonna give Danny a hand with his recruiting, they don't speak French but hey for $69.99 each and free shipping

2 Likes

A line of Schleuger, Jamieson, Matte, Gagnon, and Rice is pretty solid for next year. We certainly need to draft well at O-line to keep the pipeline fresh.

Edit: Washington and Foucault both need to go.

2 Likes

What bothers me -- what I really think Khari needs to improve at -- is adjustments (or lack thereof). We knew Washington was a pylon. Foucault was clearly not in game shape. Bray has been Bray all season long. Yet there were no adjustments on offense.

Expecting Harris to run an RPO offense with any success is absurd. That works with Adams or Shiltz. Not with a 35-year-old pocket-passer pylon.

The run game has to get more creative.

C'était le festival du tirage dans le pied. Hamilton n'a pas bien joué. Peu de fois ils ont réellement traversé le terrain et leur jeu au sol était pourri. Mais pourtant ils ont gagné notamment grâce à deux revirements dans leur territoire, deux échappés de Trevor Harris recouvrés. Si je me souviens bien ce sont 13 points qui ont été marqués par Hamilton suite à des revirement. On peut aussi rajouter dans l'équation la décision douteuse du centre de commande sur la passe vers Quan Bray. Nous nous sommes battus nous-même, comme la semaine dernière, comme contre Calgary et comme à d'autres occasions cette année.

1 Like

And we can add the stupid penalties on special teams… after a 14 game season?Should be called Penalty Teams on the Alouettes!

Even the TSN commentators talk about Stanfield carrying on 1st down and 2nd and less than three… If they know MTL’s tendencies maybe the defense does too? So predictable… O-Line was Swiss Cheese or 1 blocker for 3 rushers… good luck Trevor.

On the Masoli rush out of bounds for a key 1st down, video highlight shows a MTL defender is being held by HAM blocker… the blind zebra sees nothing.