East Final Predictions Thread/Poll

Do what Laval did to Mac in the Vanier cup, have someone take a knee every other down.

I am with you Count. Pure luck to have the defender trip on his shoe-laces and give Ellingson a “free? catch and then a mad dash to the end zone. It wasn’t a great play by Ellingson. A lot of L U C K as you say.
I actually hope they show it several times so that more people can then see that it was a lot of luck!

1  2  3   4   Final

TiCats 14 7 10 6 37
BUMCRACKS 3 0 7 7 17

OSKEE WEE WEE!

Sadly, the week off and William Powell on fresh legs is a really bad omen…

Cats 24 Capital City Bozo’s 31

Flying Tigers by 10!
Harass Harris ! DDDDEFENCE??

The TWOCOLOURS might have beaten us three times this season BUT they won't beat us when it really counts . Hamilton 31 Ottawa 24 .

NOWHERE TO RUN , NOWHERE TO HIDE FOR THEM OTTAWABOYS TOMORROW !!!!

EAT EM RAW CATS !!!! They'll be seeing this in their nightmares after we get done with them !!!! 8)

I

I’ll take that bet and raise you a cow.

https://media.giphy.com/media/MKoGBuaJoxV7i/giphy.gif

I thought we were playing the REDBLACKS not the WHITEBLACKS ;D

UDDER NONSENSE! :o

In the words of Bart Simpson…dont have a cow man!! Lmao

“I’ve had a long career playing and coaching. I think of all the things that I’ve done, winning the Grey Cup would be the highlight.? - June Jones

Hamilton Tiger-Cats?Verified account
[ltr]@Ticats[/ltr]
6h6 hours ago
You didn’t think we weren’t bringing @RicFlairNatrBoy, did you?

June Jones?
[ltr]@CoachJuneJones[/ltr]
16h16 hours ago
"Gentlemen, I am here to inform you , there is only one standard from here on we live by, "We win, and They Lose." ....George Allen

THANKS…“PAL”…mer Fingers Crossed!

Great read here

For June Jones winning Grey Cup would be 'highlight' of a legendary career

As he walked between the snow piles and across the cold TD Place turf wearing loafers (without socks) and a couple of thin layers over his Hawaiian shirt, June Jones looked more like a stadium cleaner going home after a long shift than a football coach who believes he’s on his way to a championship game.

“We’re so close to this now,? said the 65-year-old head coach of the Hamilton Ticats. “I’ve had a long career, playing and coaching, and I think of all the things I do, if we win a Grey Cup this would be the highlight.?
After quarterbacking the Atlanta Falcons (1977-81) and the Toronto Argos (1982), Jones embarked on a coaching career that included stints in the NFL and NCAA. He was also an offensive assistant with the Ottawa Rough Riders in 1986.

Jones has had much success with his “run and shoot? offence, but no championships to show for it.
“I really believe in specific principals,? he said. “I’ve turned around many, many programs that were at the bottom. Hawaii hadn’t won a game in two years, SMU hadn’t been to a Bowl game in 25 years or had a winning season in 25 years. Reversing those were obviously exciting for me but to do it coming in here, and the kids buying into he things I believe in at an 0-8 team, and now we’re looking at possibly getting to the Grey Cup, and having a chance to win it, that just confirms validity to me that the things that I stole from George Allen, from Bill Walsh, from the great ones that came before me, and put my touch on those things that those guys did.

“I’m not going to coach very much longer. This will be really sweet to win it all.?
Jones signed a three-year extension with the Ticats in December, 2017, but there’s been speculation he could step down after this season.
Which means that Sunday could also be his last game.

Much more here

This is quite the reveal. I figured 2019 would be his last seasons. I guess we will find out for sure in a couple of weeks.

I’m really pleased to see how highly he regards a Grey Cup win. It speaks to his perspective on the team here and the CFL.

I hope he stays next year regardless of the the outcome this season.

Nice if he stayed and (in addition to winning it all this year) helped us win it all in 2020 in front of a home crowd!