East Final - Hamilton at Ottawa, Sun. Nov. 22, 12pm, TSN

Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Ottawa Redblacks

Today at NOON ET / 9AM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

Kickoff is shortly after 1 p.m.

Discuss. :smiley:

Some pre-game fodder is at http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/video/burris-desi ā€¦ l%7E754987 .

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Hate to say it but we are going to get our asses handed to us. The only chance is if Burris goes down. :thdn:

Or if bad Hank reappears. One never knows for sure...although it will be difficult.

Oh boy... it sure looks like it's going to be the Henry Burris love in all day

:roll:

At some point will TSN acknowledge that there is another team playing today :x

Hi HTD!

Yeah, the halftime feature with Jock Climie manicuring Ricky Ray's nails as Glen Suitor discusses the painstaking creation of the Henry Burris Fathead is destined to be a classic.

if Ham doesn't come on I will turn this F@#$% BS off real fast. :roll: :cowboy:

Hiya Russ

Well get ready... mancrush mode activated...Time for the Cats to shut up the nay sayers

Here we go gang!

I think we will hang in there to half time say RB's 15, Cats 12, Then all hell will break lose in the second half, final score
RB's 42, Cats 21. :thdn: :thdn:

I'm still thinking positive for the time being. LGTC's

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats 14s14 seconds ago
#Ticats win the coin toss and choose to defer. Ottawa will receive the ball to begin the game. #GCPlayoffs

GTFO

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats 1m1 minute ago
#Ticats win the coin toss and choose to defer. @speedybanks87 and @CJ_Gable will line up deep to return the opening kickoff.

What's the over/under on how many times Rod Black will tell us who Luke Tasker's father is ?

This week is the Burris Man Crush

Nice pitch-and-catch from Masoli to Bakari for a FDā€¦

So far so good 1 FD and almost a second with Masoli running. Injury on the field in NOT a Ticat but Hopkins :smiley:

Keep this drive going guys.. scoring a TD 1st drive of the game will be HUGE!!