Earth....calling Tom Higgins..are you watching ?

It was said that the director of officals for the CFL, Tom Higgins...would fine and or suspend crews, for badly calling a game.

As a matter of point...that has happened this season.

Therefore perhaps Mr. Higgins would care to finally do something about Jake Ireland....after all these years ?
Let's hope so.
Saturday's game in Edmonton, was another fine example of Jake Ireland calling a game, that Hamilton is playing in.
After what we saw, ( including the TSN guys ) fines...at the very least, would be well deserved to this 'sad excuse' of an officiating crew.

The Ti-Cats...get screwed by Jake Ireland and crew....again.
( for what seems like the 100th time.)

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

The refs are horrible in the CFL always. But the league is never going to start disciplining officials and admit their mistakes...

I love the CFL and my ticats, but I can see why some people would view this as a second tier league, because they sure as hell have second tier refs.

The refs are horrible in the CFL always. But the league is never going to start disciplining officials and admit their mistakes...
they have already demoted refs this season for lousy work and have fined them in the past.
Higgins...has openly stated that disciplining officials for bad game calling will happen, now that he is the new director. And yes...xytbe it has happened this year. So..I guess my question to Mr. Higgins, should be...were you watching the Hamilton, Edmonton game ? If so...we SHOULD be reading about the fines to Ireland and crew, this week in the paper. Here's hoping...... Cheers.