Earnest Jackson

I thought he was still with the team and nursing a knee problem? He isn't listed on the roster, injured list or practice roster. I never saw anything official stating he had been released.

Anyone know whats up with him?

Hamstring problems.

Ernest Jackson was evident in street clothes
behind the team bench on Thursday night.

Stay tuned.

On a side note,

How come Danny Mac isn`t listed in the Football operations. Is he on interim basis?

Should he not at least be listed on the injured list then? I’m just curious why he isn’t listed ANYWHERE on the roster.

Shhhhhhhhh .... we're hiding him similar to how the Argos stay "under the cap".

He is around and should be ready to go soon.

8) Taaffe says that Danny will remain with the team to assist the coaching staff. He does not have an official title as of yet !!!
Danny is a good man to keep on the payroll, you never know when his offensive experience might be needed in a real official capacity !!!!!!      <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

Danny’s experience and even-keeled personality will be a terrific asset to the Cats, and I hope they make him a more official part of football ops. I’m not sure he’s ready to be more than a positional coach at this point, but his quiet leadership and football smarts will be very beneficial to a growing team.

Now if we can get Ron back to coach Danny. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I thought this was an Earnest Jackson thread.. :roll:
If anyone has an update on "JACKSON"!..I would like to hear about it...thanks

Tipper wrote,

Taaffe says that Danny will remain with the team to assist the coaching staff. He does not have an official title as of yet !!!

Danny is a good man to keep on the payroll, you never know when his offensive experience might be needed in a real official capacity !!!

Thanks for the info Tipper :slight_smile:

thanks for keeping the thread on topic guys..

As Ron said, I did see Jackson at the game in street clothes, but that doesn't really say much.

No update from me, but Danny’s tutelage would be valuable to a new receiver like Jackson, if he’s indeed still around.

How’s that for making a connection for ya? More topical to this thread? 8)

No update from me, but Danny's tutelage would be valuable to a new receiver like Jackson, if he's indeed still around.

How’s that for making a connection for ya? More topical to this thread?

:thup:

What’s so hard to understand about this?

Unless you think he is sticking around
because he’s become a big of the Ticats.

Nuff said.