E.T. ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL

Last I heard treatment going well, hopeful of a full recovery thank god! Still best wishes to the Calvillo Fans

Well , as we all know, it was not a panic attack, it was a serious health threat to Tillman. If you have that condition, then you should know better than to try a pathetic attempt at humour. How would you like it if someone made a joke about your condition?

No one is less a fan of Eric Tillman than I am. But I stand with everyone else in hoping that this is not serious, and praying that he has a complete recovery.

It was 21 years ago last week that my father died of a heart attack; and to this day every time I hear of someone going to the hospital with chest pains I am taken back to that time in my life.

People are saying that it wasn't a heart attack, and that's good. If it was an artery problem, there are procedures that will fix him up and get him back on his feet quickly.

Get well, Tillman...I want to go back to not liking you again. :slight_smile:

so, whats the latest update on Tillman anyhow. I think it cannot be so serious, because if there was any real concern, and if it was crucial that he be relaxed and not stressed right now, they would know that for at least the next 2 days, he would have to be sedated or tranquilized for that to happen.

Get well soon Tilly

I do believe he has been released and is at home, but he was ordered not to travel with the team to Vancouver.

I honestly think it will be classified as a panic attack. They feel like heart attacks and are brought on by stress.

Now really, who wouldn’t get stressed our having to go to the dome to face a Carl Kidd flag waiving Lions team?

or maybe Kent told him that if they lose tomorrow, he gonna want Paopao as his OC next yr.

lol...see, THAT was funny...

so, whats the latest update on Tillman anyhow. I think it cannot be so serious, because if there was any real concern, and if it was crucial that he be relaxed and not stressed right now, they would know that for at least the next 2 days, he would have to be sedated or tranquilized for that to happen.
If it was just a panic attack or Heartburn he would have been cleared to travel. Although thankfully he didn't have a heart attack they are obviously looking for a cause if he is not cleared to travel. Hopefully its simple and treatable. It's a good sign he was released a day later though - if anyone fails a stress test they would have been kept for closer observation.

Not nessisarily(sp). They could have told him to go home and rest until they set up an appointment to do an angiogram to see if there is a blockage.

wildly based on personal experience, my guess is anxiety. I have had intense chest pains, gone to the hospital a few times, yet all tests, stress tests,etc, say I am good to go, so, go figure.

Mine was based on personal experiance also. ( two heart attacks and many tips to the emergency dept..

Not nessisarily(sp). They could have told him to go home and rest until they set up an appointment to do an angiogram to see if there is a blockage.
Thats what I suspect as well - Stress attacks only would be able to be verified and cleared away on visiting ER and wouldn't get you a bed over night. Angiograms not the ordeal they use to be and most can be done in under 30min with little sedation now. But a blocked artery is still nothing to take lightly. ET looks healthy and is fit which brings home that diet and exercise alone still wont prevent cardio issues if they are hereditary. If they suspect a blockage no matter how small he would have been advised not to drive or fly until all tests completed. Just as a precaution.

This topic was just cleaned out. And if anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, posts anything else in here that is either disrespectful or not related to Tillman, that person will have his/her posts deleted immediately!!!