E-mailing the Als

Hey gang, has anyone here tried to E-mail the Alouettes about anything recently? Since they took the team shop down, I have E-mailed them three times about buying team gear from them. I have gotten no reponse from them at all, not even an automatic robo-reponse. Is that anyway to treat your fans? My spam blocker is not set to block E-mails from them, so I don't know what the problem is. Any suggestions? Thank a bunch!

They are in the process of a complete overhaul on the merchandising side of things.

[url=http://en.montrealalouettes.com/uploads/assets/MTL/Employment_Ops/ConsProdCoord-ENG.pdf]http://en.montrealalouettes.com/uploads ... rd-ENG.pdf[/url]

So that’s the reason. Thanks, HfxTC.

I too have experienced the same situation. Was at last Friday’s game, noticed a T Shirt that had “Thank you Ben Cahoon” on the front and his stats on the back. Went to buy one only to find out they had limited supply at the stadium and ran out of size XL before half time. With AC getting the TD record and Ben Cahoon at the stadium for a half time show, to me the Als missed the boat big time on this type of merchandising. And to limit it to just the stadium (no new articles can be found at the former L Equippeur stores) makes no sense. One would think they would want merchandise available to all.
And so far an email was sent two days ago, no reply.

Going into Game # 4 and they are looking for someone to oversee merchandising.?! One would have thought this would have been taken care of before the start of the season.

Lalonde took over June ist, he's got six weeks on the job. Give him a chance :wink:
I think putting a plan together and have our positions posted four weeks on the job is pretty damn good.

I got an E-mail from Tiffany-Ann McNeil of the Als explaining the situation. Tiffany-Ann stated that the team store site is under construction. She then referred me to the CFL shop. So, that’s the story, and I’m sticking to it. :lol: Thanks for the help, guys.

Sounds like someone got some free Swag :slight_smile:
Good for you :thup:

Then why not let l Equippeur run it for this season and then make the change in the off season?

Unfortunately, I didn’t get any! :cry: