Dyakowski

I saw that he left the game last night what is there any update on his injury? thanks

The game time explanation was that Peter sprained an ankle.

thanks

He'll should be out 1 to 4 Weeks
Question is who starts in his place

You have to figure Cedric Gagne-Marcoux will be the starter if Dyakowski is out for any length of time. He is a natural guard and has more experience than Rottier. This is Cedric's chance to show what he has after being out since he started in the season opener. If he can't handle the job, Rottier will be in there soon enough.

Actually His natural Postion is Center

Hopefully Dyakowski's not out for too long, he was having a great season.

From my vantage point Friday night at the "Sky Dump" I thought Peter was clipped from behind and a penalty should have been called. However with Bud Stein standing no more than 10 feet away from the infraction why would he call a penalty.
Peter is having a great year on the line and I hope that he will not be out for any length of time.
I was impressed how he stayed in uniform and remained on the bench to show he supported the team.
He walked very slowly back to the bench for the second half when he could have stayed in the locker room.
To me that showed what a great team player Peter is.

Agreed :thup:

There are teams that think Cedric is one of the best linemen in the league and would take him off our hands any time. I don't know what happened to him after his injury, never seemed to recover. or was Dyakowski that good witch would have been a leap for Peter at the time. :? :slight_smile: