Dyakowski is my new favourite Ticat...

Even though Ken Peters wrote this, its a great read...

http://catchat.thespec.com/2007/07/petes-a-real-tr.html

Even though Ken Peters wrote this? I detect possible derogatory insinuations in this post.

Ken has written many things I like and dislike, but remember, it is his job to be both informative and interesting and to that end, and despite some mistakes along the way, I think he fills the bill.

Good choice for a favourite new Ticat jdawg23. The "big guy" has really been impressive since he started playing the the last two games. I really hated to lose Wayne Smith, but Dyakowski has stepped in without missing a beat. Don't forget Cedric Gagne-Marcoux who is also playing very well at the other guard spot, opening great big holes for Lumsden to run through. The offensive line is getting better and better every game.

Even though Ken Peters wrote this? I detect possible derogatory insinuations in this post.
You're right. I think many people would agree that Peters' writing style is annoying (i.e. the excessive use of "bench boss" and "Balsam Ave. Bengal bunker" etc.) and he makes more mistakes than he should. Also after reading many of the items on ticats.ca I think that this Justin Boone fella makes a better beat writer (IMO anyway).
Dyakowski has stepped in without missing a beat. Don't forget Cedric Gagne-Marcoux who is also playing very well at the other guard spot, opening great big holes for Lumsden to run through. The offensive line is getting better and better every game.
I agree with you 100%. The O-line is improving more and more each game.

I agree with you 100%. The O-line is improving more and more each game.[/quote )....Cedric blocking 20 yds down the feild for Jesse :thup:

I think Peter does a better job than Cedric re pass protection, but Cedric is an absolute BEAST when run blocking downfield. Both guys are going to be fixtures on out O-line for years to come!

Oski Wee Wee,