Dwight Anderson

You know, as this issue from game 1 is a distant memory for most, my fear is this guy is going to cost us a big one some time this season. A tiger doesn't change his stripes overnight and Dwight, as good as he is, needs to get his head screwed on. He simply can't put himself ahead of the team. This storm cloud is still lurking......I sincerely hope he doesn't go uncorked late in a close playoff game.....

I’m gaining confidence in him with every game, patcarm. Going into the bye-week, he has behaved himself and contributed in each and every game since he was disciplined. Good on Dwight.

Nope...I'm still not a fan...not after that craptacular double-shot of majors...again... :roll:

He redeemed him self in the second half. Nice interception!

Maze did as well after that stupid face masking penalty

Hot head, yes he is, but this time it was to back up his team mate. That I kind of admire even though it cost us yards. It means he is a team player. It is not so different then in 2009 when Makowsky went ballistic defending his QB after a call.

Twice this season he's taken two consecutive major penalties...that better be the end of it, because one of these times, it may come at a crucial time. I didn't like him before he came to the Riders, and my opinion isn't likely to change unless he totally cleans up. Coming to someone's defense or not, he looked like a tool.

It’s hard to defend Anderson backing up a team mate on this one. Miller’s clothesline tackle didn’t look intentional, but it almost ripped the guy’s head off. The official had no choice but to call it.
I think back to the first Calgary game when the Stamps’ string of undisciplined penalties late in the game helped turn the tide in the Riders’ favour. I don’t want to see the same thing happen to the Riders later in the year. That’s twice now for Anderson. No more room for error.

Diamond Ferri was benched, DA could be if he keeps going on this way. He does have the toughest assignments of the DBs though. Tough to replace.

Dwight is still a goof. I don't care what the mods say around here. That penalty was selfish.

Third straight game Anderson picksoff a pass in the 4th quarter. 8)
No More Mister Nice Guy - #33 D. Anderson…Bring it on :smiley:

@ Mods. If you edit someone’s post, put “edited by mods” at the bottom! because this is NOT what I said.

Since you brought it up in the forum, I'll address it here. What you did say was a blatant breach of forum guidelines, and could have resulted in a temporary suspension of account. And no, moderators are not obligated to write that it was edited by a moderator at the bottom, and most times we don't. Follow the guidelines, and post properly. Until then, your posts will continue to be edited. Be reasonable, also - you make it sound as though your thoughts were entirely altered, when, in fact, three sequential words total were removed.

Grow up and post appropriately, or don't whine when words are removed. End of story.

Oh the irony of someone having their post edited that was condemning DA’s actions for acting immature.

bazzinga

If I’m so bad, then suspend me FFS! I’ve modded a lot in my time. If you have to edit something, you tag it as edited. If the r word is so damn bad, then it should be in the cuss filter. I can type fuck shit or cunt and they all get starred out, but we all still know what was said. Nobody mods that stuff. So I’m not sure what the damn deal is.

Whatever.

Read the announcements. If they're not clear enough for you, then cry to another moderator (personally, I've been doing this site for eight years, so I'm sure I know what I'm doing at this point), or get someone to help you out with basic comprehension...have a good night!

Aren't all sites under universal policies and practices?

I still dont mind the edge Anderson plays with, though he probably shouldnt have sworn at the people who pay his pay cheque, the Rider fans, last game.

…tell you what there '72, you familiar with the poster that goes by Blue Blood? she’s a bomber fan (no duh, given the alias)…how about you send her a PM and ask her about your question up there? have a little chat about it and then maybe come back here to report to us what you found out…