dvd collection

Does anyone collect dvd's of CFL games or any other leagues games? I am looking for a few for personal viewing and was just wondering if anyone collects. Looking for four 2008 season games, One 2007 game, and three 2006 games at this time. Thanks :smiley:

I don't have any CFL games on dvd. Though I do have a decent collection of other games on dvd (baseball, soccer, hockey, boxing, mma, motorsport, nfl.

As I have said before, I am a new CFL fan and am looking to start a collection of Grey Cup games...

I'd love to get my hands on a copy of the 2005 barn burner.

you can find grey cup dvds on ebay, most of the time. i can't remember the sellers name but he regularly has gc dvds among other cfl stuff on his page.

Isn’t that illegal to be selling and making a profit off of personal recordings of television shows?

Yes, it is. The idea is to trade, not to sell.

Yes trading games is fine as long as it is for personal use and not for public showing or selling. I am looking for four games from 2008, 1 from 2007 and 3 from 2006 if anyone collects or has some for trade. I don't sell any games to anyone for any price. Just trade. :smiley:

Contact the Canadian Football Hall-of-Fame in Hamilton. They have a video library and will burn them to DVD for a fee.
LTF