Duvals kids ge beer dumped on them!

Can you believe this?Too bad poor kids.

[url=http://www.canada.com/sports/Fans+ruin+Grey+experience/2291714/story.html]http://www.canada.com/sports/Fans+ruin+ ... story.html[/url]

The fans responsible for this should be ashamed of themselves.

:thdn:

That's inexcusable. Only low-life boors would stoop to such behaviour.

I've been asking myself what kind of a pathetic loser would feel good about themself after pouring beer on a woman and two children. I hope karma comes and bites those jerks on the a$$.

I'm glad they were at least able to watch on TV. She's pretty brave for taking 2 small kids into that madhouse in the first place.

That is really sad. I took my son and daughter (then 10 and 12) to the Grey Cup in '96. A guy sitting next to us spilled his beer on my sons foot and was nothing but apologtic, remember it was also snowing pretty good so wet feet were no fun. I can't imagine someone doing something like that on purpose.

Deliberately spilling beer on a mother and her kids is inexcusable.

However, even in a "friendly" environment, I'm not sure it's such a good idea to bring a 1 year old and a 2 year old to a CFL game. I can understand the likely rationale and logistical reasons in this case, but I still don't think bringing them is a great idea. In a more controlled and adaptable environment like a corporate box I can see it, but in the main stands, there are too many variable and too many bodies moving around. If I was playing in the game and my wife was in town with the kids and no sitter, maybe I'd feel differently. :wink:

Can you imagine what those "fans" would've done if the game had ended one play sooner?

An Argo-Cat fan

Typical Riders fans: lucky they didnt have a load of manure dumped on them!

I didn't see where the article stated that it was Rider fans that dumped beer - only that the majority of the fans were Rider fans. There is an assumption, but nothing else. If someone else finds proof, please feel free to enlighten the rest of us...

I also didnt see in the article that it was intentional.

If in fact it was intentional I think it would make more sense that it was a Montreal fan that spilled the beer based on how duval was kicking. I dont know why a Saskatchewan fan would be upset about a 14 yard kick or whatever he shanked.

Anyone who dumps beer on someone at the game is no fan, regardless of whether they're wearing a Jersey or not.

Whoever did it, and whatever the circumstances of how it happened,
it`s unfortunate that Duval's family was doused with beer, okay folks?

OK, Fess up, was it you Ron. :lol: :cowboy:

If it was pop or water would be haven this same result of comment's ?

I love how this topic could very easily blend right in with another umbrella debate....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding......

Really though, I'm sure if beer was tossed at the family on purpose, neighbouring fans would have intervened and dealt with the offender rather quickly no matter what team's colours anybody in the incident was wearing.(especially with young children involved)

It's quite probable this may have happened by accident. When Ozzy nailed his 54 yard field goal in 1998, a lot of people in Ivor Wynne got unintentional beer showers.

However, if Duval's family were indeed targeted, yes, that's low....but in a crowd the size of a medium town, there are always going to be knuckle-draggers.

Gotta love rider fans but that's taking it way too far..... That guy is giving a bad name to rider fans.

Usually Melrose's posts are pretty funny.

This one is incredibly dumb.

Anyone who would dump anything on a young lady and especially 2 kids, deserves to spend the night in lockup.

Try this on the street.....or in a bar..... see what happens.

If you cannot bring kids to a sporting event then your sporting event has no hope for the future … granted at that young they dont know but getting to 5 -10 years old and the jerks are still harmful … when your young that when your most impressionable and will becomea fan …

But hey keep em out its dangerous they wont care when they get older … you want fans start building them … You alchoholics cans wait to get home to drink your dam beer …

I actually agree with you on the 5 years and up angle. Bringing an infant or toddler is a totally different issue from bringing a five year old or an advanced 4 year old. Particularly since a toddler or younger isn't brought to the game for their own benefit, but for the convenience of their parents.