Durant returning for next year

For all those saying that Durant wants to leave of blew his chance or whatever:

[url=http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/news/sports/roughriders/story.html?id=ec1e3c28-48ba-4096-a140-a9d79747a88f]http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/ ... d79747a88f[/url]
I would love to be here. I love the organization, the fans, my teammates. This is the best place in the CFL to play so I would love to be back. But it's out of my hands. It's up to Mr. Tillman and Mr. Hopson if they want me back. I'm definitely going to express to them how much I want to be here. I think you'll see me back in green and white.
"I think whatever situation is best," he said. "I want to be here. Whether it's as a starter (or) backup, it doesn't matter to me. I just want to be a part of this team and this organization. I'm not really focused on where I'm at on the depth chart. I just want to be back and playing in front of the best fans in the CFL."
When the 10 year vetran reciever talks about you like this: http://www.cfl.ca/article/corey-s-corner_40505
Winning or Losing in Week 1 has no impact on Week 2. It’s how “YOU? handle the week of practice that will determine your team’s results for the next game. The habits you instil as a player and as a team during practice will not only decide this week but also possibly the rest of the season. It took “Double D? (Darian Durant) 23 weeks last year of continuously getting on me about jogging during practice and giving me different ideas of how to run routes before I understood what he was getting at “PRACTICING GOOD HABITS!? (I like to call them “WINNING HABITS!?)
You want that guy on your team. He makes the whole team play better.

Durant can say he wants to come back but do ET and Miller want him back that bad? I'm not so sure. I don't think Durant is going to like the offer he gets, it won't be a lot of money and it won't be a promise of a starting job.

We know. It's been discussed elsewhere - mostly on the main forum, though.

My bet is Tillman doesn't want him back as much as Durant says he wants to be here.

I know I've repeated myself a few times. I just find this topic interesting.

Sorry, Lady. My "we know" was to zbest, not you. I should have been more clear.

I feel he gives the best shot at winning anything with the current roster of QBs that we have.

I think its Miller that doesn't want Durant, and its Tillman that does. I have always suspected that it was Tillman that finally said to Miller hey its time to sit MB and see what the kids have got, unfortunately they came out and laid eggs.

Durant's stock just went up in my books. Considering he went along for the ride on the merry go round, he has sure remained positive.

He is young and he has shown his ability to win games. It has been a while since we have had that combination in a quarterback.

Tilman said on sportline(620) tonight that he wants Durant back.

Did he say any thing about bishop or the decisions made on saturday? I cant p/u 620 to mutch interferance.

I believe Miller likes Durant but Tillman wanted Bishop starting to make dropping Crandell and getting Bishop look like a good move.

Tillman says he wants DD back and DD says he wants to be back. I think Sask offers DD the best opprutunity to be a starter. We will see him back.