Durant Now Officially Out

8) Gary Lawless is reporting that Darian Durant is now officially out of action for tomorrows game.
  He apparently suffered a set back this week at practice (both physical and mental), and is not listed on the 46 man roster.

Kerry Joseph will get the start, backed up by Tino Sunseri and Seth Doege. 
   Not good news for those hopeful Regina fans.   <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

This game will not be close. The Eskimos will roll and the one year reign of Rider Nation will be.......... one and done.
Prediction: Eskimos-26...Riders-10 :cowboy: The Riders without Durant will finish the season going 2-7 in their last 9 games.
Even without Reilly at qb the Eskies are IMO head and shoulders better than the Green team with the "geritol kid" under center.

Mental setback?

What a strange thing for the team to acknowledge. I wonder if more details will be forthcoming.

Exactly. He's been told something.

Although I would love to see Gang Green ousted in the first round, I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Reilly is listed as second string behind Nichols. If he can't play that reduces the effectiveness of their O and leads me to think that KJ's wonky old body might pull the upset. Not saying it will happen, only that it is a possibility.

:cowboy: