Dunnigan's record in danger?

Danny Mac has thrown for 222 yards after 1 quarter
Can he beat the record of 713???????

maybe............but I think things will balence out.

They prob will but I'm sure they said that when Dunnigan hit the 713

we will see.

Wouldn't that be something? Team goes 0-8, then the old man throws for 750. Talk about your pivotal games. . .

and they play the ARGOS next..............but they still have to WIN this one...............but I hope that they do...........the LABOUR DAY game, will be more interesting.

Dunnigan is the MAN! NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM!

Maybe Maybe not

The conditions are rght for a great passing game.
Dunnigan attributed his record breaking game to the team he was playing against. That team didnt quit and kept comming back. This forced Dunnigan to keep pushing pushing and not let up or relax.

Looks like the same thing is happening to-night

Danny McManus was great in the first half. It looks like they feel they are done since the 8 point turnaround on the safety (should have been a single) plus the unconverted TD. What a shift in momentum although Winnipeg's O wasn't bad, Hamilton was that good. Bombers look to got the stuff going now.

Exactly why do you say a single? Because he should have given up the single? It should have been no points because he got out. He should have goen down and let the offence run out the clock.

The single would have been nice and safe and allowed better field position to let them protect the ball and run out the clock. You are right that he was out and could have gone down and they could have ended the half with no further scoring.

Glad to see Ticats get a win albeit closer than it might have been if the Ticat - Tad Kornegay - had not helped deflate the Ticat balloon somewhat.

I hope for Tad's sake he is a tad better as a DB than a punt return guy.

==
Pierce-I learned a lot about perseverance. Things aren’t always going to go your way. I’ve become so much more aware of the realities of the game and life…Things can be taken away from you. You can either sit back…or overcome it and fight through it....

Actually the bone-head play of the game goes to Belli for that stupid 15 yard penalty. It could of really cost them.

just like his coaching skills :lol: jk :wink: