Dunnigan looking for work in Edmonton ?

Who cares what you think ? If you don’t like the thread stay out of it. Chiefs and Gods LOL !

Just the kind of maturity I expect. :wink:

Completely agree with this post regarding. Matt’s one of the best panelists they have, miles ahead of Climie and kilometers ahead of Schultz. Once you include Climie and Schultz ahead of the NFL guys, well, you’re just getting carried away. I would rank Milt Stegall ahead of Schultz and Climie, even in the limited appearances he’s had. Matt wasn’t so hot the few games he sat in the color commentary seat for Argos home games last year. Dunigan has a great passion and knowledge of the CFL game. His disaster in Calgary might have been him taking on too much responsibility first time out as head coach and GM. If he were to start as an OC or strictly a HC and not GM with an experienced OC working with him he might be successful. I’m not sure he can be a successful GM at this point, he would need some mentoring in that role I think. At any rate, Richie Hall has had his shot as HC, but he seems lost at this point, I don’t get the feeling he knows what to do at this point.

I am not sure there is anything Hall can do at this point. His playmakers have no heart and his NI "soldiers" are probably the weakest group in the entire league. This team needs to be rebuilt from the ground up with the exception of Ray (assuming he wants to stay).